what did you do to your car today?

blackviper

I just brought my car home today! Got her friday and just picked up her up a few hours ago :) she seriously needs to be cleaned tho
99 Tegra GS

pinkley

b@115D33p
Put the plastic rear strut covers in the that I bought off eBay, pulled my sub and amp out sense the amp mysteriously quit working. Cleaned out the pile of trash that was behind the passenger seat and the crumbled up goldfish under my sons car seat that missed his mouth.

Ryan659

Nice teg. I couldn't have waited all weekend to pick up a car that I paid for already. What are your plans for it?

blackviper

Nice teg. I couldn't have waited all weekend to pick up a car that I paid for already. What are your plans for it?
thanks ryan. first off good sig quote haha. my plans right now are too clean her up good. shes all stock. gonna repaint valve cover, polish rims and do minor touchups. definately coilovers and new wheels. my long term goal is to save $$ and hit up to 200-220 HP going to be learning alot cause i want to do lot of work myself.

im really liking this pic tho.... can anyone tell me what the front bumper is?

yeah waiting all weekend since friday was a pain and to top it off i cant do anything now cause its dark nd cold out haha.

Last edited:

Jabes

thanks ryan. first off good sig quote haha. my plans right now are too clean her up good. shes all stock. gonna repaint valve cover, polish rims and do minor touchups. definately coilovers and new wheels. my long term goal is to save $$ and hit up to 200-220 HP going to be learning alot cause i want to do lot of work myself.

im really liking this pic tho.... can anyone tell me what the front bumper is?

yeah waiting all weekend since friday was a pain and to top it off i cant do anything now cause its dark nd cold out haha.
looks like its a 98-01 front bumper like yours just with the 98-01 mugen style lip and a set of oem 98-01 fog lights