what did you do to your car today?

BeatBox

Real Good!
installed the sensor on the alarm :) because it would only go off if u bump it
now you peek in and the alarm chirps, if u stand around trying to pull a ninja move then it goes off!!!

phatintegra

Banned
Track down my orders.

Email Hasport. I'm thinking about buying there mounts. Since I have a shaved engine bay and with there mounts it probably look 10 times better then stock mounts. The question is I need to find out if Hasport will make a trans mount for my application.

blackviper

fixed my foggies!! buddy of mine bought me some Visonik 100 watt 2 speakers....anyone know if there good?? were going to put then in the back tonight and put in a new deck :)

Ryan659

Washed her, cleaned the ABS sensors (still have the ABS light:( ), and cleaned the brakes so they dont make a noise during braking.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
in my GS-R a friend and i did an a/c delete to the firewall, pulled the dash, pulled the center console, pulled hvac, pulled all under dash support, dropped the steering column, and removed a complete GS-R drive train wiring harness (engine and something else) to prep it for the engine swap

Detman101

Da9 newbie
Changed oil, went on a pulling spree at the junkyard yet somehow still left without rear seat replacements for my DA, installed a usb/cd player and rear speakers, fiddled with the battery hold down for 20 minutes and still couldn't figure it out.

Dm of mD

JGvtec

Bolted up my header. Had to get a new block off bolt too for my header cuz the last one flew off hehehehe.

phatintegra

Banned
Drove on Spare again. Tomorrow if my wheel comes in get it mounted and balanced on new tire. Back onto the vehicle. It suppose to T-storm. I don't give a crap i work in the dam rain if I have to. If it does not rain tomorrow after I get done with the wheel. I have LED bulbs that need to get put in.