what did you do to your car today?

dlo253

Not today, but yesterday I made a bracket and installed my wink mirror. Way better than my crappy stock one that was all messed up.

BeatBox

Real Good!
nothing drove it to work, texas road house turned into my street and the gas light turned on, parked it and havent moved it since lol

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Lol I see this a lot...I have a question though. Do you have a quickrelease stearing wheel? Alarm? Kill switch?

The people with security shouldn't worry about it getting stolen...I fear it getting broken into or my lip is going to end up missin, or even it being keyed and smashed...that's what you should worry about if you have good security..
with the quick release, I never understood that.. Would it just make it hard for them to steal cuz they cant steer it if they start it? what if they have a tow truck? or can you park it along the curb, turn towards the curb, and walk away without worrying? Never understood that concept

dlo253

Secured the subs to trunk floor... gonna make a nice new floor board back there soon, but got tired of the box always sliding back. Put in another deck, tossed the messed up one, made a nifty little e-brake boot, and did a few more security enhancemets....

phatintegra

Banned
Remove the 3rd brake light on my Euro to see what is the cause of why my 3rd brake light works off and on. I think it;s a loose wire or the pin on the circuit board. I still have not determine the cause yet. I will have a Benz tech look at it next month or so once It's time for service.

rexpepper123

Got my 9 inch tint in front

how you liking that 9in tint? i like the looks of it with the tints all around.

i painted my windshield wiper arms shiny black and sat around looking at my car. still waiting on funds for the new comp clutch stage two clutch and ultra lightweight flywheel