what did you do to your car today?

festetech

I fused with my clutch pedal again. I figure i need to actually buy a new CMC and find the correct way to adjust the length... and i cleaned the inside mostly out!

XjoEnX

I installed the Comptech subframe brace and JDM 23mm ITR rear sway bar. I'm not exaggerating when I say the difference in handling is orgasmic.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I installed the Comptech subframe brace and JDM 23mm ITR rear sway bar. I'm not exaggerating when I say the difference in handling is orgasmic.
Glad to hear!!! I'm installing my ASR subframe brace and 23mm ITR sway w/ ASR spherical endlinks this week :p Can't wait to feel the difference!

Oh! And put on my new CI decals :D

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Here is what I did...I looked at some pics of it. Calculated how much I have into it. Thought WTF. Looked at some bimmers... Got drunk. Will be goin to sleep shortly.

XjoEnX

Glad to hear!!! I'm installing my ASR subframe brace and 23mm ITR sway w/ ASR spherical endlinks this week :p Can't wait to feel the difference!

Oh! And put on my new CI decals :D
I've been smashing through every corner. The reduced body roll is definitely felt if you drive hard normally. This will be great for my freeway weaving. Lol. I kid I kid.