what did you do to your car today?

Ryan659

Replaced the starter copper connectors with some from pick-n-pull $4 used ones until I get the brand new ones from Toyota. Hell of a lot cheaper than buying a remanufactured starter from autozone.

Jay417

Beast From The East
Cleaned the engine bay, Getting it nice and clean before the mods. GUNK and SIMPLE GREEN get the job done.

5150KDC2

Finally got my rear fenders rolled, now I dont rub over bumps and around corners. :) Only problem is, I want to go lower lol.. But it gets a bath tomarrow first, then maybe go lower.

djh1991

1. Cleaned all my trash and junk out.
2. Installed new spoon sports c-pillar bar I copped from a buddy at a local shop..
3. Washed the car.
4. Vacuum.
5. Total interior wipe down.
6. Replaced a o ring on the return line to the p/s pump. So now I have my p/s back :)
7. Cruised by the beach gettin stared at by all of the beautiful ladies here in so cal.

5150KDC2

Show sum pics... wat suspension set up got on her???
I will take some in the morning and put it on here... right now it has stock shocks with Eibach rear red lowering springs, and ebay coil over sleeves. (the way I bought it) I want coil overs all the way around. Would like to know what everyone thinks about Black Works? Should I do those or Megan Racing ones?

phatintegra

Banned
Had a friend part-time co worker try to investigate my third brake light on my Euro and he believe it's loose from the circuit board. Going to do more investigation once my LEDs w/resistors come in for my city lights and reverse lights.

I been looking around for P73 Piston Rings online trying to find the best deal and closer to my state. Trying to put in order in by Friday. The only thing is left is bearings than I can put my GS (LS)/VTEC back together.

njhustler

well yesterday instead of going to honda day like a dumbass , I installed my drilled and slotted front rotors and painted my calipers black and rotated my tires. I will be there for the raindate. Im looking to run the 1320. I will post timeslips later. I might go on wednesday.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Started painting my Konis today, since the color yellow isn't allowed on my teg.

They are drying right now, but used duplicolor gunmetal wheel paint.