what did you do to your car today?

eiznekeM

^^^nice...
well this was a few days ago...the last thing to be done.
oil change,gaskets changed (oil pan and valve cover oem goods), oil pressure switch new oem,the rear seats got new latches,new oem valve cover nuts,
I heard that engine restorer stuff was complete BS. No?

phatintegra

Banned
P73-00 81.25mm piston arrive the other day from Acura in Cali. Need to place an order on rings and bearings then I can finally get my motor back together.

BeatBox

Real Good!
Driving while black......
nah i was on my way to work and was going 44 in a 35, so he pulled me over everyone else was too. got a warning, almost got to work too you can see the building on the top corner

Army74D

gtavila_
Did a little work on the 3rd gen today.

Picked up some boom boom boom for the front and rear.. After coming home and doing research online, I realize I kinda got ripped off.
Oh well.. Lesson learned. Do research before buying.. And I'll never buy from Audio Pros in Modesto again!

Put em in (the rears were a b*tch!) and took out the back seats while I was at it.

Last edited:

miloiii123

I installed a new fuel filter.

Getting a new K&N air filter tomorrow and probably going to order a front lip.
And paint next week! =)

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
yes sir, tis a joke lol. The fogs arent difficult, unless you are referred to some other user's thread about the install :rolf: but for my car personally, its just plug and play, but I need to borrow my dad's drevel and cut out the 2 squares where it would go and yeah.. It'll look real cool.. I miss fog lights from my first car. My rx8 was so stock, it didnt even have them

hieuamn

swapped my LS tranny with gsr lsd tran. everything bolted back on when i realized I didn't put the clutch fork in.