what did you do to your car today?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I sold the BMW saturday... I will miss it. I washed the Impala today and intend on upgrading the headlight bulbs (We started selling these new "Sylvania silverstar ZXE" headlights and I get a discount on them...

in the first week of September I plan on going out to SoCal to look at this (if they still have it)

Would be strange seeing you with a car that's not black.

DarkDB1

Would be strange seeing you with a car that's not black.
It's going to be weird driving a giant crayon (pull me over red)... And the fact its a truck, Everything I owned has been a garage queen and this truck is going to be one too. I'm trying to find it in black but they either have too many miles or they are asking way to much for it. :???:

DarkDB1

Speedway blue... It is nice, But just like the black it's quite common.

(I'm on a forum for these trucks [I dated someone who had one]),,, And I kept everyone as friends, So I'm around these trucks often (I took these pictures)

There are a few reds, But they never stay for long

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Those Taco guys seem to role pretty deep. I saw about 7-8 of them coming to our huge meet back in May

DarkDB1

Theres not a huge market for them... Same 236HP as any other 4.0L V6 Tacoma unlike their "competition" the Ram SRT/10, Ford F150 SVT Lightning etc... So the people that buy them care more about handling and want a truck in the same package. There's not a lot of these people so they/we get into a click fast. We all know eachother personally and i'm sure it's the same way in other states with the X-Runner group.

Their not cheap... The red one I found has 44K miles for $16K (and thats a deal, locally they go for $18K+ with 70K miles+), If I decided I don't want a truck because this thing does need to fit in my tiny garage... I can get a 350Z, G35, S2000, WRX etc... And most people do.

XR-underground.com is the main forum base for the X-Runners.

lokibear

Today I hard wired my radar detector to my dome light and happen to stumble upon an air freshener in the process.

)-Honey Badger Status-(

jmpezzullo

PAINT and LIGHTS

well today i painted the bottom most part to the 2000 bumper black. (not a lip... but looks like it) and fixed the rear tail light leak, installed subs, fixed my tweeker blinker and installed the leather seats... oh and i found out that the power steering hose is leaking on the belts and causing it to sound like sh**. plan on fixing that soon! i will try and get pics up soon!