BeatBox's New Project 98 Acura Integra

BeatBox

Real Good!
THEY ARE HERE! WOOT!
hahahaha

heres some pics

up front the new battery, ran into alittle proble. i wanted to keep the battery terminals the same but since this battery its alittle taller, it was either cut the hood or change it to just bolts on the each side.
cut hood > use bolts :pardon:

DD in and playing, i like it sounds good and someone already mentioned before using Pandora radio thru is great
to make it sit flush had to take this bracket from the back

then wired up the relay to watch videos while moving

installed had to cut the trip piece alittle to make it fit, TOO BAD it didnt last it just popped off with the bass lol

And then there was the subs

Wiring and amp, wired to 1ohm, used bolts for terminal on the box, wing nuts to take them off easy

installed

no videos just yet, since they arent broken in yet

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
that shit is so sexy bro wish i could do that but then were would my daughter ride hahahahah

BeatBox

Real Good!
nah it barely moves here the windshield wipers tapping out tho
(sht video from my friends phone)
[YOUTUBE="teggy"]2OUimCkqn5M[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="teggy windshield flex"]sumY1Xo40sk[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="moar"]XFmw98cmop4[/YOUTUBE]

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
You sir, are my freaking hero :rolf: I'll take a vid of my setup playing the same song as you and laugh at the comparison xD

BeatBox

Real Good!
someone was lurking around my garage the other night
they def seem interested on whats in it, even tho the car stays inside the garage

well got this for now, so it makes some noise

Peeples

Man, love the videos and the setups just amazing, glad to see it all come together!

Id love to hear a system like that, Great job

BeatBox

Real Good!
thanks its not as loud as i hoped, i can always re built it, but for now ill leave it as is. it gets attention, got yelled by some old guy the other day "TURN THAT SHT DOWN" as i passed him.....he was driving a huge cement truck