BeatBox's New Project 98 Acura Integra

BeatBox

Real Good!
picked up the car, heres where is slept away the last few days

threw in the new rca's in before it went to the shop

I HAD TO GROUND THE DAMN PIONEER already, it was making a whining noise. not any more tho

at the shop, only reason i would ever take it to them or any shop at that. to save the frustration ill have them do the alarm only

They will keep it inside for the next two nights

BeatBox

Real Good!
The UPS santa stopped by

GETTING INSTALLED TONIGHT, after hrs install FTW then they are gonna deliver it to my work tomorow :woot:

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
This is by far my favorite audio build. Keep up the good work man! How do you like the pioneer display?

BeatBox

Real Good!
This is by far my favorite audio build. Keep up the good work man! How do you like the pioneer display?
thanks, glad to be ur favorite audio build :thumbs up
I like it other than the face not coming off, but other wise its def a WINNER!

kepp it up, looks good
thanks broham

Lookin good, A new alarm is one of my next mods, this one is dying i think lol
thanks again, dying? does it not work all the time or is it just a POS lol
i like Viper they always make good products, well its Directed that makes it by still a good brand
For the price i ended up paying it will be worth it

goofygamer

Lol I went to order 5 more feet of 12g speaker wire from knukonceptz and total came out to be like $3. I was happy, like fuck yeah!..then shipping was another $6..fml

BeatBox

Real Good!
nah rocking the steelies, nothing else is new.
might look into replacing the doors speakers, its amp and maybe some wheels if i find any good deal on CL

BeatBox

Real Good!
well ordered a sensor for the alarm to be more sensitive
here it is ordered it from Sonicelectronix.com

well i figured it out, thanks to 97SSBLAZER for the help
added it no problem, was a pain to take the tape off the wiring since the way the guy installed it was so that you cant really tell witch wire is witch unless u take the tape off

heres the pics, so far so good. get close to peek in and it beeps, stand around trying to pull a :ninja: move and it goes off =@

here it is hooked up, just normal hook up on this end nothing special. place the sensor in the middle of the car then run the wire to the bottom of the steering column where the alarm is

on the other end, on my alarm it has a spot to plug it right in :)

BUT not just a plug and play with this particular sensor according to the installation guide

the sensor wiring has four wires, so on this end up have to:
splice the red/pos wire and run that to the constant 12v of the alarm
splice the black/ground wire on the sensor and ground it to the neg wire on the larm

the other two wires that are left YOU DONT MESS WITH!!!!!!
Now you can plug the two wires that are left from the sensor to the main alarm unit

everything cleaned up and hard to undo, put back everything where it goes and it should work like a charm :woot:

BeatBox

Real Good!
Love how you have the voltage meter in the clock spot.
That's genius!!

Dm of mD
yes sir, only one the forum i think...
thanks

Can i drive yo daddy's lambo?
yelawolf FTMFW
sht gets down, pisses ppl off when i turn it off
the neighbors store, that sells old ppl scooters next to where i work got pissed because i was shaking their building and it was very disturbing. they called discount tire (where i work) and said "you guys know anything about a lil red car with loud music!?" :shock: :lol: