what did you do to your car today?

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Aw, BYOB. Not my kind of party.

lol I haven't washed the car for months. No lie. It's gross.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
The 7 series? That didn't last long :)

Well, not today...but yesterday I got new cams and lma's in :)
Yeah, that one. I think I've had it for a year or a little over that now. Can't remember. I never really liked the front much anyway.

Prozon

Kris
Aw, BYOB. Not my kind of party.
Those are the only kinds of parties I get invited to.

"Hey, want to come to a party this weekend?"
"Sure thing, who's driving?"
"I'll drive, oh and btw do you have money for the drinks?"
"Wait what?"

Lol. Last party I went to I had bought two bottles of Jack Daniels and some Jager.. and somehow almost everybody was bumming off me. -_-

ninjariah16

Jus say no to free loaders prozone. or tell them a$$, grass or cash.

Well I got to change out my timing and got my car to TDC after having some issues. Now shes purring like a kitten.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Yeah, that one. I think I've had it for a year or a little over that now. Can't remember. I never really liked the front much anyway.
My concept of time on the forum isn't that great, lol...I suppose it didn't happen right when I read about it, lol...I'm dumb :) I've never been thaaat crazy about the 7's, they are HUGE, and yes, the fronts are a little different, depending on the year. Personally, I am obsessed and in love with the m5's. They are drop dead sexy.

eiznekeM

Well, since I wasn't on yesterday I'll tell you what I did then. Changed the oil (Quakerstate Synthetic) and filter (FRAM Synthetic) and topped it off with a premium tank of gas. Yay pay day!

WAR 178

Premium User
^^^nice...
well this was a few days ago...the last thing to be done.
oil change,gaskets changed (oil pan and valve cover oem goods), oil pressure switch new oem,the rear seats got new latches,new oem valve cover nuts,

Last edited:

Sean76

It wasn't exactly today...but I took 2 weeks leave and gutted my interior. Pulled the carpet and pressure washed it, and shampooed all the seats and installed new door panel interts