what did you do to your car today?

Finished battery relocation, rewired slim line fans, flushed coolant system. Pain in th ass too because I had to pull the radiator out and remount the fans.
Also, figured out that I will need to have a custom intake tube made so I can make my icebox.

JGvtec

About f***ing time! Pix or it didnt happen.
Ill have pictures tomorrow. Ill take some at work for you guys. When i got home it was super dark. Ill take some tomorrow after a good wash. One thing i love is the interior seats are mint.

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Congrats Jordan. Pity it's not a teggy :( I washed mine and took her out for a spin with my friends golf. I really love the cooler nights, u def feel the difference acceleration wise.

hondabreed1

i just put new fuel rail and aem fuel press reg and kinda liking the way it looks and bout to pull out the haynes manual for specs and adjust my valves:(

5150KDC2

It was last night that I did this, but close enough. I fixed the oil leak coming from my VTECH sylinoid... Some one snapped the head of the bottom bolt off in the head of the motor, and just decided to leave it... Pain in the a**, but its fixed.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
bought it last night and today I put it up on a lift and looked it over. Looked through the boxes that had parts in it and found tons of OEM parts and the original manual and build sheet 8) the owner wrote down the date and mileage of EVERY oil change from the first to the last one that was done less than 600 miles ago :) Imma wash and wax it tonight and do a mini photo shoot with my other two project cars lol