what did you do to your car today?

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Put some new kickers in and found a nice kenwood 300w sub to go with. Those stock speakers sound like ass IMO.

Prozon

Kris
The clutch pedal- the little button was going through a hole in it. I think there was supposed to be a little rubber grommet or something. I taped a penny to it to cover the hole and it works like a charm haha.

phatintegra

Banned
Nothing except my wife have some nerve to push the SOS button and the siren went off while I was driving threw a heavy populated downtown area. The most embarrassing thing because the pedestrian on the side walk was looking at us. My wife thought it was funny.

phatintegra

Banned
^ My Euro is equipped with it. Once you push the SOS button on the ceiling it sounds a crazy alarm and notified the emergency vehicles (police, fire, medical, etc.) pretty much it acts like a 911 call. I have to pull the car off to the side cut the motor off reset the button and turn the motor back on.

I finally bought ITR 81.25mm piston just now. Got a set for $160. I just need to order the rings and bearings then I can put my LS/V back together.

pinkley

b@115D33p
Last night I took out the spare tire and found what was the start of rust. The hatch leaks when there is heavy rain. I stripped the lower part of the trunk and sprayed it with undercoating. I just did the lower part of the trunk where the spare sits to see how it turns out and holds up. If it works out I'm Eventually going to do the whole floor of the car.