BeatBox's New Project 98 Acura Integra

BeatBox

Real Good!
Yum^ lol, yooo pm me your email address, I've got a few songs you might be interested that would rockkkkk with your audio setups I think :thumbs up
i can just post it right here lol

gotspl@live.com, send them my way ill check them out!

theres nothing in it at the moment, $2300 and nothing has been sent stuff is either not out or waiting for parts to be made :(

BeatBox

Real Good!
little update

got my wire and fuses today !

30lbs of it=75ft=WINNING

and the fuses

picking up the amp for the mids/highs from Robert Sunday :clapping:

BeatBox

Real Good!
Got the amp last night, didnt do sht got home late.
Here's some pics

Also got some extra interior panels, tan but will be painted and for $20 cant beat that :)

BeatBox

Real Good!
Well started wiring the 6.5's today
Old tiny sht compared to the new

alittle modding to the stock speaker trim piece had to be done

then the cross overs, i hate being able to see those so i put the ones for the doors behind the door panel, the ones for the kick panels are under the carpet.

Got the wiring for the amp done, but ran outta speaker wire to finish one of the kick panels.

Had a lil problem, i had the 0 gauge ran already (straight from the alt) so i said fck it, ill used that and use a AudioPipe Distribution block to run smaller wire to the amp. So i did that tested everything with the car off SOUNDED PERFECT got everything finished up except for the one kick, turn the car on all the way on and got ALTERNATOR WINE (really bad) :( so tomorow ill run new wire from the battery under the hood to the amp.

Last edited:

BeatBox

Real Good!
got this in the mail :ninja:

well was looking to buy some wire to run the amp, wanted to get the wire ASAP so i called up the local shop...

me- "just calling to see how much your 8g wire is..."
shop- "how many ft are you looking for?"
"sht like 10ft so i have some extra"
"okay we have some for $2 a foot"
"okay ill be right there to pick it up" <_<

TWO $$$ A FOOT FOR 8g ARE YOU f***IN KIDDING ME

I just went ahead and order that and then some (45ft) for the subs, got it from knukoncepts for $24 shipped

moral: dont go to shops they just try to rape you with their prices

Peeples

Builds awesome to read and follow, I love watching the progress, idk why though haha, looks great!

BeatBox

Real Good!
Builds awesome to read and follow, I love watching the progress, idk why though haha, looks great!
thanks, it will worth it! hopefully gets loud real quick

havent done much speakers are playing and stuff, still waiting on the wire to get here

Had them move the thread over to here because it mostly audio related :) Thanks Speedin

BeatBox

Real Good!
well little update good and bad news :-/

Bad news DC is still bull shitting about getting parts for the alternator so im TAKING MY MONEY BACK!
Not sure what company to go with now, but its looking like possibly Mechman Alternators, only thing is the biggest one they have for my car is a 220 instead of the 320 i was hoping to get.
oh also damn volt meter decided to take a shit today lol

Good news AMP SHIPS OUT NEXT WEEK!
Got my 8g wire!

BeatBox

Real Good!
im sur ull figure it out
yup already did :)

Can you ditch A/C and just run GM there?
i guess i could but i rather keep the A/C

if i knew you wanted those panels i would have given them to you
thanks, i posted in the "parts wanted section" and nothing lol

Well got front speakers wired in and the are loud, but....prob gonna upgrade sometime in June
cleaned up the wiring around the tiny battery

amp is behind the seats because i really didnt want to run too many wires to the back, plus after the wall is in the wires are gonna be hard to get to.

Getting my alt from Ohio Generator, 300A does 200A at idle and 300 at higher RPM's, it's still costing a pretty penny :( BUT they have the parts and it will ship in a matter of days from the day i order it