BeatBox's New Project 98 Acura Integra

BeatBox

Real Good!
looks sick. i would love to do this but i need all the leg room i can get.
THANKS! yeah its kinda tight but its either i do this or cut into the doors :(

i tell you this ill never do this again lol it sucks but will be worth it!

samilp

Sam P
haha, wish they made smaller speakers with equal the quality. idk like 2inx2in lol
fit them anywhere.

just hold on, i know the fiberglass is a b**** but its deff worth it

ben h

Banned
dam looks nice looks like it would get in the way of u getting to ur clutch tho

Peeples

Can't wait to see some final product and process. Lets hope teggy's can hold the force of a jack hammer going off in the trunk lmao.

BeatBox

Real Good!
haha, wish they made smaller speakers with equal the quality. idk like 2inx2in lol
fit them anywhere.

just hold on, i know the fiberglass is a b**** but its deff worth it
hahaha u can do a few tweeter and make ur ears hurt
yeah def worth it

dam looks nice looks like it would get in the way of u getting to ur clutch tho
thanks! clutch will be late in the summer hopefully, we'll see

sanded down the pods and put another layer of bondo to make sure its smooth, tomorow hopefully i can finish them up

Rx7driver4Life

I had 2 Pioneer Premier VCCS like the pic below with a rockford fosgate 800a2 amp in the back of my RX-7 and it was more bass than i could ever want. that is going to blow up your integra LOL.

BeatBox

Real Good!
I had 2 Pioneer Premier VCCS like the pic below with a rockford fosgate 800a2 amp in the back of my RX-7 and it was more bass than i could ever want. that is going to blow up your integra LOL.
yeah its def gonna shake it up a bit, ive had 1-12, 2-12s, 2-15s, 4-12s and now i need to step it up "a bit"

How do you not miss your dead pedal?

Theres nowhere for your foot!
i never used it, always just kept it over the clutch.
yeah not there will be little to no room :( oh well gotta give alittle to get alittle lol

i was thinking of wrapping the pods in suede but ended up just wrapped them in the fleece i bought to do the fiber glassing part. they look good plus the suede would of needed to be ordered i dont wanna wait and spend extra $$.

here they are after two layers of bondo and some sanding, the edges around the holes dont look perfect but they will be under the speaker and wont see either one anyways.

cutting the fabric, had to iron it it was all wrinkled up from being in the package

spray alittle glue cut here and there and they are done!

first one done

as soon as the glue dries ill put the speakers and tweeters in :)

Still need to order and amp for them and ordering some welding 0g wire (tomorow hopefully)

BeatBox

Real Good!
Good looking, wish i could hear this system soon lol
me too, where do you live? Im taking the car to slamology 2011 in Indianapolis Indiana this June (my dead line to get it finished) and you can hear it in person

Ordered up some wire today :)

Robert found the last tweeter FTW!

Picking up this amp from him too(hella of price)
Elemental Designs NINe.4
http://www.edesignaudio.com/product_info.php?t=1&products_id=4

thats it "for now"

BeatBox

Real Good!
update for today

ordered the fuses for the wire
wire is on its way shipped out today
got some KnuKonceptz 4 channel RCA's

BeatBox

Real Good!
Got my RCA's today, KnuKonceptz.com FTMFW

http://www.knukonceptz.com/index.cfm
Just wanted to thank them for always doing a great job, some of you might already buy some of their products but if you dont YOU SHOULD! they are great site to buy from and shipping is always fast

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yum^ lol, yooo pm me your email address, I've got a few songs you might be interested that would rockkkkk with your audio setups I think :thumbs up