Greddy Ti-C exhaust

jd94psi

Slightly Removed
ill find out the zip and let you know, so what r u saying, if im going to get it i need to decide befire may 1st?

sonicvybe

new driver
You know what...i jus asked redwing about the yoparts price and it sounds good...I suppose if you order a lot of stuff it works out...$10/ month?? heck

buffedmonkey

wait what? are you talking about the $400 from yoparts or are you talking about doing group buy?

redwing24

My other ride is a Ruckus
wait what? are you talking about the $400 from yoparts or are you talking about doing group buy?
talking 430 shipped from Yo Parts. We are finding out how hard it is to get everyone on the same page to order all at once. and I really don't believe any other company will beat that price no matter how many people we get.IMO. If you register you will get a 30 day membership for free. Then its like 10 bucks per month after that if you want to step up the the full membership and then get even more discounted prices. Just on the exhaust alone you will save way more money, plus you can buy everything from fenders, hoods, to BOV's. so they pretty much got everything. I still haven't ordered nothing yet, and I stress YET... I will very soon though.

UnderPressure

Spoolin'
i have the tic on my 95 ls and it is un-godly loud....sounds good though! it fit great and looks even better, it also doesnt have any resonator....its just straight pipe to the can...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i have the tic on my 95 ls and it is un-godly loud....sounds good though! it fit great and looks even better, it also doesnt have any resonator....its just straight pipe to the can...
I don't it's that loud. Tell me it's louder than the Spoon N1, then I'll say it's loud. LOL!

datoad

I just got a greddy tic catback for my 94 gsr!
The exhaust is pretty nice, love the titanium tip. I'll try to get a vid of it after i install it :)

datoad

^^ datoad knows what he wants in life...:) rofl
Yes I do!
Anywho just got it installed 2 days ago onto my 94 gsr. I haven't tried taking the silencer out but with it on, I think the exhaust is actually quite quiet IMO. When idling, it has a nice soft rumble.. only when you rev it up over 4k rpm and hitting vtec is when the exhaust starts screammming. Will be taking posting vid of the exhaust fitment and also how it sounds for your reference. All in all I love how it looks, titanium tip and it points upwards alittle bit. Moreover I prefer how it is quite quiet at low RPMs as the car is just a daily driver and don't really like ripping around town with a loud exhaust. I paid $550+tax canadian for my full catback if anyone was wondering.