Greddy Ti-C exhaust

SpeedFiends

Alright guys,

Update, I spoke with Greddy and the LS's are out of stock but the GSR's are in stock. We can still run it but you would have to preorder if you want the LS exhaust. As of right now, I have 1 of each in stock.

I just need to know exactly who's ready and which app. If you want the LS it'll ship when it comes in. Now for those that say somnething about yo parts having them for 400, I'm assuming that price is for the LS's and before shipping. So I need a for sure list with aps and if someone can PM me a screen shot or something of yo parts price.

Thanks, Jess

jd94psi

Slightly Removed
scratch me off of the list, all my moneys gone from gettin mine painted. sorry, but thought id just give a heads up. :|

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Alright guys,

Update, I spoke with Greddy and the LS's are out of stock but the GSR's are in stock. We can still run it but you would have to preorder if you want the LS exhaust. As of right now, I have 1 of each in stock.

I just need to know exactly who's ready and which app. If you want the LS it'll ship when it comes in. Now for those that say somnething about yo parts having them for 400, I'm assuming that price is for the LS's and before shipping. So I need a for sure list with aps and if someone can PM me a screen shot or something of yo parts price.

Thanks, Jess
Is there a way you can talk to GReddy into making an application for the GS-R Sedan?

sonicvybe

new driver
im taking a financial hit right now that is sending me 2 steps backward :| yay