Greddy Ti-C exhaust

redwing24

My other ride is a Ruckus
you can get them off yo parts for around 400 bucks, wonder how much it would be for a group thing though. I would be interested.

SpeedFiends

What's up guys, Sonicvybe hit me up and asked if I would be interested in doing a Greddy GB for you guys. It shouldnt be a problem att being that most of it is in stock already. So let me get some stuff and numbers together for you guys. How many would be interested, so I know what numbers to work with.

Can the TS edit the first post and make a list as people add

Thanks, Jess

BadBiddy13

i can edit but i am not sure of what to do cause i am fairly new to these forums. I must have just asked a good question.

BadBiddy13

yes i would be too but not until this summer for me so hopefully there will be people around then that want to buy this exhaust!!!

sonicvybe

new driver
I say we set a date a few months from now...like end of June...so ppl have time to decide and we can get a fair list. Since BadBiddy is new to this, I'll start an unofficial list right here.

sonicvybe

new driver
Un-Official Group Buy List - Interested in Greddy TiC
I will update this list based on comments. PM me if your definitely interested.

Sonicvybe - "Interested - preferably closer to summer"
BadBiddy13 - "not until summer"
DarkAngelGSR - "This would make my day =) I'm interested!"
buffedmonkey - "also interested"
redwing24 - "interested - price match yoparts?"
ewoo - "it seems appealing"

redwing24

the only problem is I'm interested right now. I got some cash and really don't want to wait for june to get here.

sonicvybe

new driver
Same, I have enough, I'm not too pushed for funds. But I'll buy whenever it's convenient for anyone else in a group buy. Hmm...what to do...hehe

redwing24

how many guys will it take to get a group discount then??? Because I doubt it will any more cheaper than yo parts anyways.

jd94psi

Slightly Removed
PUT THE ON THE LIST. preferably not till summer as well so i can get past the moving to another state and shit first. but before college starts

sonicvybe

new driver
PUT THE ON THE LIST. preferably not till summer as well so i can get past the moving to another state and shit first. but before college starts
Un-Official Group Buy List - Interested in Greddy TiC
List updated...

Sonicvybe - "100% sure - closer to summer"
--------------------------------------------
BadBiddy13 - "not until summer"
DarkAngelGSR - "This would make my day =) I'm interested!"
jd94psi - "interested closer to summer"
buffedmonkey - "also interested"
ewoo - "it seems appealing"
redwing24 - wants it now if Jess can beat the 400 price from yoparts

corchi

I would be interested if the price is right. Will it be just hte exhaust system or the headers as well?