Greddy Ti-C exhaust

redwing24

My other ride is a Ruckus
just exhaust I believe, but if he throws the header in for free I'll pay right this second. haha

sonicvybe

new driver
LOL...freeheaders. I just want the exhaust for now. I'll match headers with my build later, if i get that far.

-------------
The list price on the Speedfiends advertised is as follows:
  • Greddy Ti-C Exhaust System 94-99 Integra GSR - $509.00 shipped
  • Greddy Ti-C Exhaust System 94-01 Integra LS/RS - $469.00 shipped
I'm still waiting on numbers but meanwhile it would be nice to get the interested list in order so I can tell him approximately so many ppl are interested. I doubt it would be as many ppl as the group buys that happen on HondaTech cuz they have lots of ppl. haha.

I'd be ready to buy actually around the end of this month. As for those who have to wait till summer, maybe they can reserve a spot at the same GB price for a month or so later pay/ship date and Jess won't mind.

OK back to work. yay

EDIT: I checked and >> "everyone at once will get a better price" as opposed to some now some later.

Last edited:

sonicvybe

new driver
Greddy TiC Group Buy
Who can do this for May 1st? jd94psi? biddy? how u feel about this date? technically summer starts in June by Wikipedia definition...but the further south you are it might start before then - see here
What are your shipping locations? (affects price)
What application: 94-99 GSR? or 94-01 LS-RS?

----------------sure about what they want in life-------------------------------------------
Sonicvybe - ready - wants to get at least 5 ppl - MIAMI, FL 33166 - '98 GSR
buffedmonkey - ready with money - 97015 - '99 GSR
redwing24 - ready - wants to hear a price
DarkAngelGSR - "This would make my day =) I'm interested!" replace that other exhaust?-
-----------------not sure about being great in life (jk)-------------------------------------------
jd94psi - interested closer to summer
BadBiddy13 - "not until summer"
ewoo - "it seems appealing"

Last edited:

jd94psi

Slightly Removed
well thats the thing my rents are moving to WV the weekend of may 30th while i go to senior week. ill be moving to charlestown wv. idk the zip code. is 469.00. final price?

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
My dumb questions is I have the GSR motor in the LS. Sooo is the exhaust per motor or body? So I'd need the LS exhaust cause the body or GSR cause motor? But the exhaust hits the header so body right?

but im down =D

sonicvybe

new driver
well thats the thing my rents are moving to WV the weekend of may 30th while i go to senior week. ill be moving to charlestown wv. idk the zip code. is 469.00. final price?
Ahh I C...It should take less than a month to get there if you move on May 30, and the order was May 1. If the order date was mid-may then you can't be sure where and when it's gonna end up. If the order was on June 1st, then you could definitely use the new address since you will be out by then, and less stuff to deal with moving.?

Either way, it's 470 shipped if you order by self now or later - (94-01 Integra LS/RS). Still worth it IMO. However, if we get 5 people to order at once we save a few bucks. We just need to agree on a date. :)

Edit: Provide a zip code for shipping for a lower price with group buy.

Last edited:

sonicvybe

new driver
My dumb questions is I have the GSR motor in the LS. Sooo is the exhaust per motor or body? So I'd need the LS exhaust cause the body or GSR cause motor? But the exhaust hits the header so body right?

but im down =D
good question...i was thinking that just as i did the last post...what a coincidence..:) sent yur question to Jess, he should know these things. Does anyone else know? I imagine it's the body that is different in lengths.

EDIT: tegsox is the king of these questions. :)

Last edited:

anewbreedx008x

that exhaust sounds like somethin from fast and the furious...i saw the vid of the teg with it, i was expecting to see pink or green flames shot out. or maybe vsm flames since the car was indeed vsm. this exhaust ftl imo :thumbdown

redwing24

My other ride is a Ruckus
shit, I think the exhaust is some of the most non rice sounding exhaust I've listened to. but thats just me.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
good question...i was thinking that just as i did the last post...what a coincidence..:) sent yur question to Jess, he should know these things. Does anyone else know? I imagine it's the body that is different in lengths.

EDIT: tegsox is the king of these questions. :)
the body lengths arent different its the header length i believe that is different.