NC/SC meet

3tegstrong

GOTTA HAVE CASH FOR THIS!
So, Where And When Is The Next Ci Meet Up For Sc?

gettin back to what's important, where/when is the next ci meet up?

3tegstrong

ya got me out one more time-

I could care less if you ignore me, obviously you took the post the wrong way, I, in no way, ever dilberatly intend to offend anyone on this forum. And why am I on C.I? B/c I fuckin want to be. Now, how about you ask that question to the other members of this forum. And if you think you'll embarrass me in that nsx, think again, I'll suck the paint right off that thing.

Ok, I'm done wasting my time talkin to a 40yr simple minded prick. Go play in traffic
you'll probably suck more than the paint off my car, but you won't do it with your p.o.s. neon- maybe your lips. better finish making the payments on it before you blow it up f'n with my old prick ass or one of my DA's, wouldn't waste a run with the big boy on your car- i'd just sit behind the wheel of my teggy and look at you in the rear view-
and YES i would embarrass you in or out of the car- little boy.

if you've been dryjackin on this site for a year, don't own a teg- you're just here to start shit. i've read here for a couple years, but didn't join till now- my jobs kept me from being in one place long enough to get into the scene to learn more and to show off what i've done to my tegs. the nsx was a long overdue pleasure that i cherish- old people got game too- young'un

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
lol....you make me giggle. You fuckin rock Mr, e-Thug

3tegstrong

you've been bested- not 'e-thugged-

you'll probably suck more than the paint off my car, but you won't do it with your p.o.s. neon- maybe your lips. better finish making the payments on it before you blow it up f'n with my old prick ass or one of my DA's, wouldn't waste a run with the big boy on your car- i'd just sit behind the wheel of my teggy and look at you in the rear view-
and YES i would embarrass you in or out of the car- little boy.

if you've been dryjackin on this site for a year, don't own a teg- you're just here to start shit. i've read here for a couple years, but didn't join till now- my jobs kept me from being in one place long enough to get into the scene to learn more and to show off what i've done to my tegs. the nsx was a long overdue pleasure that i cherish- old people got game too- young'un
you make me giggle too!! goody- now- let's get along-

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
You seem to be one of those people who are to simple minded to get along with, maybe if i was fuckin awsome and had a Teg. then id be cool huh?

3tegstrong

you aren't awesome?

You seem to be one of those people who are to simple minded to get along with, maybe if i was fuckin awsome and had a Teg. then id be cool huh?
i said you didn't have a teg- i didn't say you weren't 'awesome'. i think YOU ARE COOL IF YOU GOTTA TUNER CAR NO MATTER WHAT KIND- i think YOU ARE COOL IF YOU CAN WORK ON YOU OWN CAR. just was questioning to why you're HERE so much instead of jackin around the neon forums. cool people are dickhead's too- i do think you're a dick-- and i think you're cool too.
LET'S GET ALONG NOW- i'm sorry if i brought out some kinda 'not cool' complex or implied i was any different than you here- it's cause i own a teg and am on a teg web site.- didn't mean to offend- thought you were just playing.

AmberLynne

i said you didn't have a teg- i didn't say you weren't 'awesome'. i think YOU ARE COOL IF YOU GOTTA TUNER CAR NO MATTER WHAT KIND- i think YOU ARE COOL IF YOU CAN WORK ON YOU OWN CAR. just was questioning to why you're HERE so much instead of jackin around the neon forums. cool people are dickhead's too- i do think you're a dick-- and i think you're cool too.
LET'S GET ALONG NOW- i'm sorry if i brought out some kinda 'not cool' complex or implied i was any different than you here- it's cause i own a teg and am on a teg web site.- didn't mean to offend- thought you were just playing.
he is on here alot aint he? lol

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
bc neon forums suck..thats why im here. Im not the type to be in love with one car..im a diverse one