NC/SC meet

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
NSX is my favorite car. YOU should DIE for having those wheels on there.....if it's yours.

Bryan, Gurley wasn't at Myrtle Beach, that was steve with the flat black GSR.

I'm ready for Myrtle Beach again.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
NSX is my favorite car. YOU should DIE for having those wheels on there.....if it's yours.

thats for the 2nd annual meet, i think we're tryin to throw a small meet together

Sammich

i lol @ how the twists and turns of this thread has gone...sort of like a mountain run...hey ignore me too..i will ask for a wet tshirt contest when ur 24y/o wife comes LMAO

3tegstrong

GOTTA HAVE CASH FOR THIS!
if it's mine? C'MON- when's the meet and check out my new wheels.

don't think i should DIE for having those wheels, i bought it used with them on it. buying a house in chicago, then one here before it sold, had to wait till now. couldn't find anyone local who could get what i wanted- figured someone would've mad a suggestion by now. (in columbia/ladson/charleston) here's what we ordered thursday- gram light 57optimise - wifey picked 'em, she likes the white.

http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_garage/BigPic.jsp?wheelMake=Gram+Lights&wheelModel=57Optimise&wheelFinish=White+Painted

back to integras- i ordered Cherri's christmas present too- volk racing TE37:
here's that link.http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_garage/BigPic.jsp?wheelMake=Volk+Racing&wheelModel=TE37&wheelFinish=Titanium+Gunmetal
what do ya think?

her teg is the white 91 gs w/gsr ( jdm 1.7) swap and a few other goodies, mostly suspension. she's having the motor pulled and BUILT in january, so i had to buy her new shoes for it- easy xmas this year.
i see pics in the tread, i cant' figure out how to post anymore, says my attachments are disabled.

cherri's home from chicago- missing the rsx she got to drive. we will be rolling in the G2 tegs this weekend. anyone going to be out?

CHERRI JUST GOT UP TO SEE WHAT I'M DOING- TOLD ME TO TELL YA, SHE'LL PROBABLY WIN THE WET T SHIRT CONTEST- BRING IT ON. but... you gotta win a race against her and her car to get her wet.

Last edited:

3tegstrong

GOTTA HAVE CASH FOR THIS!
thought you wanted to be ignored. we were trying to joke- but seriously, she would win the t shirt deal.- to anyone who likes to hang out a little with other teg owner/drivers-
where to meet up? when/where the next ci meet going to be for nc/sc charleston/ladson?
we just wanna roll around and show off like everyone else- why hate?

Last edited:

Sammich

lol...i understand your full seriousness in here b/c you are old and shit...but just because your 40 doesnt mean you have to be stiff..loosen up..if you want to be stern..go to teamintegra.net...they will love you, but around here..it's laxed...so either, relax or resign...kthxbye lol..

ps...tell the wife integrahot says hello lol