NC/SC meet

96acdb8

just a suggestion....sunday i went to a photoshoot in raleigh with some ppl from inportsnc and 8th civic....*i know 3 ppl with an si* so i attended. there was one other teg....but anyways the place was awesome to shoot im sure it would work for a meet...but id have to do some askin around

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
just a suggestion....sunday i went to a photoshoot in raleigh with some ppl from inportsnc and 8th civic....*i know 3 ppl with an si* so i attended. there was one other teg....but anyways the place was awesome to shoot im sure it would work for a meet...but id have to do some askin around
i suggest u tighten up.:lol:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
that would be a sweet pic if it had a better lookin car :lol:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
i think the "annual meet" should be in june at the beach........it should be at a different place.....its not annual when it happens at different times.
annual doesnt have to be at the same place. Annual means yearly..it can be in myrtle or china, its still annual

Sammich

thats shit was tight.........and then bryan, robbie and i were about to kick those kids asses........all harassing my woman!
yea i am bryan lolz....WET T-SHIRT CONTEST?!?!???! lolol

that would be a sweet pic if it had a better lookin car
pwnt lol

annual doesnt have to be at the same place. Annual means yearly..it can be in myrtle or china, its still annual
yea but our 'annual' means myrtle beach and thats it :p

3tegstrong

GOTTA HAVE CASH FOR THIS!
WHATS UP MEN (AND GIRLS TOO)
new to the forums- all of them. just got a nice computer and started looking up information on my cars.
live in columbia, looking for someone to roll with when i'm off.
everything i drive says HONDA on it somewhere- nsx comes out when the sun does.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
WHATS UP MEN (AND GIRLS TOO)
new to the forums- all of them. just got a nice computer and started looking up information on my cars.
live in columbia, looking for someone to roll with when i'm off.
everything i drive says HONDA on it somewhere- nsx comes out when the sun does.
pics of the nsx or ban! and come to the meet in myrtle sometime in june probably

Sammich

there WILL be a meet in myrtle beach...matter fact i will start a thread for it....

oh yea..pics of NSX or ban..you will be given....3mins lol

3tegstrong

where/when? columbia/charleston meet up (hi, i'm new)

yea i had to roll out cuz the d-bags that i work with didnt give me the night off like i asked. but im about to get a new job so its all good
hey all! where to meet casual to get into the s.c. scene? we'd like to introduce ourselves and make some new friends w/same interests in cars and knowledge about who/what/where to get things done here in s.c. area.
i'm new to ci and all forums, did a search on s.c. integra/acura forums and this on caught my eye-
my sweet little wifey and i both have da's- hers is the bad-ass- built by her brother/my friend in tn. she likes to roll out and misses her chi town tuner scene and is ready to roll with some new friends. i work a lot but will find the time to bring out my toy when she does. i'm a lot older than most of the scene, (hey, she's only 24 though!)and my job keeps me from being real cool sometimes, never driven any car but a honda/acura- neither has my wife.

3tegstrong

check out newbie forum.

pics of the nsx or ban! and come to the meet in myrtle sometime in june probably
wanna see pics of my cars, check the newbie forum. i posted the pics i took saturday on there and now i can't post them anywhere else. what does pics in 3 min or ban mean?

3tegstrong

here are nsx pics from today

wanna see pics of my cars, check the newbie forum. i posted the pics i took saturday on there and now i can't post them anywhere else. what does pics in 3 min or ban mean?
ok, i guess that's an old school call out- i'm new, so i'll oblige. enough 'bout the nsx. i'm here to see tegs and meet people who drive them- we've been down here for 7 months and only catch glimpses of tegs here and there, but see all the locals talking it up on the forum.

BTW. driving the nsx today to NNPTC to teach a class and then to Ladson to see if I can find someone who sells Gram Lights (57f) for it- leaving in an hour, any one know of a good wheel store in charelston/ ladson area?

Attachments

Last edited: