NC/SC meet

3tegstrong

GOTTA HAVE CASH FOR THIS!
we'll be watchin'

yea i had to roll out cuz the d-bags that i work with didnt give me the night off like i asked. but im about to get a new job so its all good
wifey and i are lookin forward to this, new to the s.c. scene from chi town(it's CRAZY UP THERE!)- more info on when/where/what and such.

3tegstrong

welcome recieved!!

Did I Cordially Welcome U??
thanks.
just looking to meet a few local tuner guys/girls- my wife still likes to ride around and compare cars.
she's young- i must oblige to keep her, if you seen her, you'd get it. she's been out of town for almost a month, coming back tues- thought i'd roll around tonite to find us some new friends-
no damn luck finding someone who sells wheel/tire package like i want in charelston/ladson- WHERE DO YOU GO TO GET GRAM LIGHTS? OR VOLK?

any leads on local dealer?

met a kid driving a white teg, and we talked a minute, then i went to his place bought a used set of Blades for the G2 gs, falken tires. no more 'stock wheels'- hey dude, nice doing buis. w/you. see you tonite if you're out.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Wait, your wifes 24? Better watch out for her with some of the car guys. Some can get out of hand. I keep my gf locked up in a closet. (j/k)

3tegstrong

what's your deal?

Wait, your wifes 24? Better watch out for her with some of the car guys. Some can get out of hand. I keep my gf locked up in a closet. (j/k)
hey man, what is your beef? the guy didn't welcome you, he welcomed me, and it mattered, i guess. no biggie- and -
i don't have to keep my wife locked up, i just have to keep her happy. 1-love, 2-treat her like a queen(she's always been a daddy's girl, imagine what i have to compete with- 'daddy' owns an Acura dealership!- 3 keep in great shape 4- give her whatever - whenever she wants it, must be happy with my old ass, since she asks for more., 5- having the ability to protect her with my self. guess it helps that i'm hung. this aint' the place to discuss though.
nuff said - i swear to you-I DO NOT WORRY ABOUT LOOSING HER TO ANYONE . PROMISE.

NOW, SIR. do you wanna meet up and roll around sometimes?. i I'm here to make friends with guys who drive acuras- no other reason. expaining myself a little too much i suppose. sorry for offending anyone who's been questioning me. I'M DRIVING THE 91 TEGGY TONITE, GS TRIM. MOTOR- NUNYA! YOU'LL SEE.
YES- ALL MOTOR, NO VTEC. NO COLD AIR INTAKE, NO RICE, NO BLING. IT'S BLACK, LIMO TINT, CLEAN. FLAG ME DOWN! CHARLESTON,LADSON,COLUMBIA!

Last edited:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
^^^ Dude..chill...

<--sarcastic and i know he didnt welcome me, ive been here for well over a yr

ok..as far as meetin up. the only ways thats happening is if u come to Va..or the CI meet. and i dont drive a teg so guess we wont be rollin

3tegstrong

go on then

^^^ Dude..chill...

<--sarcastic and i know he didnt welcome me, ive been here for well over a yr

ok..as far as meetin up. the only ways thats happening is if u come to Va..or the CI meet. and i dont drive a teg so guess we wont be rollin
no teg,no honda, no acura, no wife? - like i wanna hang out with you then anyway. people get sarcastic after someone deliberately offends them- not to worry, YOU will be ignored from now on.

stay outta my posts, ok. i'm here for integra owner's conversation. chill your nuts, man. why would i come to va to embarrass you? why are you on ci? i assumed it was for integra owners and enthusiast.. was i wrong? oh, you've been here for over a year? why?

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I could care less if you ignore me, obviously you took the post the wrong way, I, in no way, ever dilberatly intend to offend anyone on this forum. And why am I on C.I? B/c I fuckin want to be. Now, how about you ask that question to the other members of this forum. And if you think you'll embarrass me in that nsx, think again, I'll suck the paint right off that thing.

Ok, I'm done wasting my time talkin to a 40yr simple minded prick. Go play in traffic