What octane you use?

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
I've learned to not pay attention to gas prices I just put in a set amount, close my eyes and see where the needle lands, its a horrible game that you sometimes win, but most often lose.......

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Unocal and 76 are the reasons Cali is stuck with 91 octane pee water. I wouldn't buy from them just to spite them since they screwed all of ya'll. But they are still the only ones that you can buy 100 octane from over there

DailyDB8: That's wierd. The Shell by my house sells 94 instead of 93 and it is still usually one of the cheaper places to fill up around here
Hello thats cause your in TEXAS, the state with the cheapest gas prices in the US.

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
for 93...

around here its 2.80 ish dont know really since havent had the GSR in almost 2.5 months

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Hello thats cause your in TEXAS, the state with the cheapest gas prices in the US.
That explains why I paid $2.89/ gallon today for Shell 94 octane. But it still doesn't explain why the Valero and Chevron down the street sell 93 for $2.95

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Shell or any of those stations on that list. I'm gonna buy more Shell, because Shell is the only station on that list that exists around me.
Shell is good fuel, they're a big supplier in Europe. Every Porsche go's to the dealer with a full tank of Shell gasoline. On the old Porshces they actually had a the Shell logo and name on the airbox for the cis. Me I like Chevron, their Techron that they put in the fuel is no bullshit, i've taken apart fuel systems on cars that have only used Chevron and they have been so clean, no buildup of anysort, compared to other cars in the area that go to the local Raceway station.

Last edited: