Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I have, the stock tube only twists back about half to 3/4" of an inch.

They're just cheap ass LED strips stuck on the tail :lol:

I can use hand signals, but not many people realize what they mean so it would be nice to have usable signals that won't get me a shit ton of fix it tickets :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I have, the stock tube only twists back about half to 3/4" of an inch.

They're just cheap ass LED strips stuck on the tail :lol:

I can use hand signals, but not many people realize what they mean so it would be nice to have usable signals that won't get me a shit ton of fix it tickets :lol:

They probably put on a shitty quick throttle. Either that, or I'd pull apart the housing and make sure it isn't binding up.

Whenever you get a damn job, you should do the Hotbodies undertail swap that has integrated signals.

R13

The other asshole
And now it's fucking pissing rain right as I was gearing up... fuck :lol:

The sun will be back out in an hour.

94RS

No fucks given.
Could probably find a stock replacement with integrated signals on eBay for around $20 until then :what:

R13

The other asshole
I'm not gonna worry about em right now, I want grips, bar ends, shorty levers, a new brake lever, and brake pads all around first.

If nothing else I'm sure I can get clear tubing and get some spray can yellow tint to make them "legal" :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I already told you cheap options for the grips and bar ends :lol:

Shorty levers... Those Chinese things from eBay?

Brake pads will probably be more expensive for that CBR than the XB because the dual caliper front... But I only paid like $50-55 for both front and rear EBC HH pads on Amazon.

The signals... Scotch tape and yellow sharpie :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I already told you cheap options for the grips and bar ends :lol:
I know, I'm just too broke to get them right now :lol:

Shorty levers... Those Chinese things from eBay?
Not necessarily, just short levers big enough for 2 fingers, though I found some chinese adjustable ones for like $25 that I though about trying... it's a s***ty old f4i, not gonna throw high quality parts at it :rolf:

https://amzn.com/B00BP2ZXNQ

Brake pads will probably be more expensive for that CBR than the XB because the dual caliper front... But I only paid like $50-55 for both front and rear EBC HH pads on Amazon.
I think the fronts are like $35, the rear pads are actually okay from the looks, but the fronts are almost bare metal :lol:

The signals... Scotch tape and yellow sharpie :rolf:
Thought about that myself :rolf:

Or some of that yellow vinyl tint.

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah.... Those are the Chinese levers I was talking about. I have them on the KZ. I think I paid like $42 and they came with the perches and front master cylinder.

R13

The other asshole
Typical ruck parts, expensive ass shit :lol:

I had that issue with a grant steering wheel, rusting up.

I just used some generic black spray paint and 2 coats of clear before and never had an issue again.

R13

The other asshole
I had the challenger series 414, the hex head bolts around the center rusted up in a couple of weeks :lol:

But where they were so small the paint smoothed itself out around them and they looked 10x better after I painted them.

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah... My original bolts turned to shit after about a week. So I replaced them with some nice anodized bolts.

Side note: