what did you do to your car today?

lilleprecon

i did a compression check cylinder one at 182, two at 190, three at 195 and four at 190. also put new plugs in after one broke haha the dame end of the compression tester was still in the head when i put the plug in and it smashed it o wells need new plugs anyway. also bypassed my heter core cause it had a vary small leak. cleaned engine bay. gonna start saning er and get ready for paint soon

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Well....this sucks major balls! I went to change the thermostat that later turned to a nightmare. I thought I was overheating because of my thermostat. NOPE! I started up my car and white smoke spewed out even when the car warmed up. Plus I was losing coolant when I was trying to bleed air out of the cooling system.

Sigh..I don't know what to do with my car now......

R13

The other asshole
Headgasket job is pretty straight forward and not super expensive, It would also be super easy if it's non vtec, Gsr's are a bitch because of the intake bolts but otherwise it can be a 6-8 hour job.

Sent from my toaster

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Headgasket job is pretty straight forward and not super expensive, It would also be super easy if it's non vtec, Gsr's are a bitch because of the intake bolts but otherwise it can be a 6-8 hour job.

Sent from my toaster

Don't you have to remove the cams to get to the head bolts on an ls? You don't have to do that on a gsr.

DC4Dan

Well this past weekend I stripped the paint off my webs and tinted my lights!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
Don't you have to remove the cams to get to the head bolts on an ls? You don't have to do that on a gsr.
You have to remove cams to get to the headbolts on gsr's too, If you look at the head in Nicks build you'll see they're under the cams.

Unless you mean the 2nd gen tegs.

Sent from my toaster