what did you do to your car today?

Nick_C78

You have to remove cams to get to the headbolts on gsr's too, If you look at the head in Nicks build you'll see they're under the cams.

Unless you mean the 2nd gen tegs.
Correct. The cams have to come off in order to remove the head.

R13

The other asshole
Lol, I was a little concerned for a minute.

Taking them out isn't that big a deal, One of the easiest parts actually.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Sadly yes on the LS you have to pull the cams...
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.! I don't know what that mean, but whatever. :lol:

Lol, I was a little concerned for a minute.

Taking them out isn't that big a deal, One of the easiest parts actually.
Alrighty then...I'll skip doing the heater core replacement this weekend. I'll get my mechanic friend to help out.

randomhobo

automagic user
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.! I don't know what that mean, but whatever. :lol:

Alrighty then...I'll skip doing the heater core replacement this weekend. I'll get my mechanic friend to help out.
It means that the flux capacitor must be changed everytime the khunustin valve over flows and the wibble rod contacts the wobble pin, but only after and NOT before the muffler bearing over spools and causes tire air to change seasons.

DC4Dan

It means that the flux capacitor must be changed everytime the khunustin valve over flows and the wibble rod contacts the wobble pin, but only after and NOT before the muffler bearing over spools and causes tire air to change seasons.
X2 its a very lengthy process..one time I had my wobble pin break..good luck replacing that!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

DC4Dan

Tinted my third light to match my tails and polished all the lights up..also painted the bottom.grille black and polished my high beams!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

94RS

No fucks given.
Washed it for the first time in probably 10 months (before the taillights started leaking).