Charlotte (Nicks 95 GSR)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Picked up a set of JDM 98 spec tail lights today. I like them because the reds are the same color all around like the USDM 98 Spec lights, but it still has the amber blinker, and it deletes the corner bulb altogether. They just need some buffing to get rid of some minor scuffs and gunk. Other than that they are in excellent shape.
welcome to the cool kids club! supa secret jdm tail light community!

Yeah, I got these through Tom, but not exactly from Tom. Idk why he is selling his so cheap. You guys should scoop on those.
they arent expensive really, they are cheaper than 98+ usdm by like 25$

I have no money... And I have 97-01 already and I woukd rather save up for Ukdm
ukdm is over rated man!

Buff mine too k?
buff my car

Nick_C78

I know they aren't expensive, but I know JDM fan boys will pay for them since they don't know better :p

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I know they aren't expensive, but I know JDM fan boys will pay for them since they don't know better :p
Password JDM marketed them as 98+ Type R tails and sold them for like $200 then HMO started marketing them as JDM 98+ for 75. N1 concepts and others followed suit. lol. I think people are still on the UKDM hype or US 98

Nick_C78

Yeah, I don't really care what the style is or what other people like. All I care about is if I like my car. I honestly only got these lights for the corner bulb delete. Never liked how that corner light looked at night. Also, when I get my 98 front end done I can be a smart ass when people say I don't have/should get 98 tail lights.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i think i got mine because it was a piece i wanted when i first got the car and was looking at parts. That and the arm rest delete. and an itr wing, and gram lights.

Nick_C78

If you thought that I finally got my catback...you couldn't be more wrong.

Mega power Catback + skunk2 test pipe installed on emi's car.

Makes me want my Mega Power R already.

Last edited:

XjoEnX

Nice work man. So I clicked the tom-attack shirt link in your sig, hoping to see a t-shirt with a picture of Tom's face printed on it. I was gonna buy it. I'm sad.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I should start an Attack-Tom campaign. lol

Kinda want a set of the tails to swap around now. Like blake. But i want the corner lamp. I might have to take a closer look for a potential lens swap or just drill a hole.

SCCI ftw!

Nick_C78

So yesterday on my way home from work I noticed my clutch felt a little funny. By the time I got out of the parking lot it got really bad and I knew my clutch master cylinder was toast. Had to drive home without using the clutch. Shifting without the clutch is easy, but stopping and starting is complete hell. When ever I came to a stop I would have to turn the car off put it in gear, start the car and catch the gas pedal as the car was rolling just right. With those new baby DD wheels I put on I was getting lots of wheel spin, but oh well I had to get home some how lol.

So when I got home I went and picked up a new Clutch Master Cylinder just some crappy one from autozone. Also decided it would be a perfect time to flush my shitty fluid that was in there and put in ATE blue in it. My clutch has never felt this buttery smooth. Oh and using different colored fluids makes bleeding so much easier and accurate lol.

Now I just need to flush my brakes too, but first I have some things to change before I do that. More to come on that topic next month/end of this month.