yet another PHILLY MEET

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Not sure if I will attend the next one, seems like everybody flakes.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
^thats true. its no wonder why theres never any good philly meets. all these people that flaked are a fucking disgrace. i was truely disapointed. the weather wasnt even that bad. and a good handfull of people that said they would show were only a few minutes away. so yeah im not sure that i am even going to bother wasting my time again on another meet i philly.

i am still thinking about having a little something in valley forge still though. its not a sure thing yet

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
oh yeah... and omi drove a long as distance to make it to the meet. so all these other guys really have no excuse for not showing. its a real shame

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I almost had to fuck that guy in the TL up. Ride my ass again bitch, my C-pillar bar has quick disconnects just incase somebody needs smashed in the dome.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Me and crabs owned the tunnels, I dropped her down when i spotted somebody with a window down.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
haha my shit is so obnoxious going through tunnels. i redlined it getting off an off ramp the other day because there was an overpass ahead and a lady in a sebring convertible. she seemed very angry.

ohhhh how i love tunnels

LocoIntegra

I <3 HEAD !!!
I was there cuz it wasnt th best weather and like every one else I taught no one was gonna go....I had 3 people to go with me but....if is done again I'll be there

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
no excuse... i bumped the thread the day of the meet. you are all fired... or banned... or something. or you are all now required to show at the next meet. its manditory :thumbs up