yet another PHILLY MEET

im gonna have to come back early from my horse shoe tournement to sell ominous my fmic so ill probably be there. see what i can do to bring my hatch :)

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
Its lookin like rain.
scattered showers possible. i think we will be good for the most part. its only 30% chance up until 6 or 7 and then its like a 60% chance. i think the worst that will happen is that we will all have to sit in our cars for 5 or 10 minutes at one point during the meet because the last few times it has rained it was only for a couple minutes and then it was done

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
That sucks, my teg hates rain. The very common front passenger floor leak, should be fixed soon. They found the cause on G2IC.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
That sucks, my teg hates rain. The very common front passenger floor leak, should be fixed soon. They found the cause on G2IC.
dont worry... my DC has that same issue really bad... and its my dd and i have no garage

yeah really there was 5 people there from what i saw lol... whos em1 was that? it was rolling up as i was leaving. looked like an old friend of mines car.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
EM1?? Do you mean the Red EX Automatic??

Went shiitty, you still rollin to the CC meet in York??

EM1?? Do you mean the Red EX Automatic??

Went shiitty, you still rollin to the CC meet in York??
what? you were there? lol where the hell were you? i was looking for you i had that front mount i left as that kid was rolling up. i coulda swore he had disc rears. wow....