• CT9 (Evo/MR)

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • GDF (WRX/STi)

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
WTF mate but then why would you need 2 diff cars for the same chassie? DC and EG use the same :???:

i think the RSX and TSX use the same also. there might be more but i am not sure other the the DC and EG
I know that already. Just wanted to see which car people liked more.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I went with GDF because I've been looking into Subaru's a lot lately and they're fucking awesome!

I don't think there's anything a Subaru can't do.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
If you were to sell your own coilovers, which car do you think you'd sell the most to?
Ok, I just realized this part of the question which makes me ask, what is the point of this? Of course you know what you would sell more of. They sold over 10 times more Integras and Civic than the STi, MR, or Z33. The Si's aren't quite made in mass production and the Fits still fairly new and few in numbers compared to other Honda's like the EG's and what not. The RSX is dead, few S2k's and TSX's are actually modified.

Of course you would sell more Civic stuff than anything. They've been sold multi-millions of them over the course of 35 years. The EG and EK would kick every other cars asses in sales with the DC/DB coming next. But that is in no way representative of my favorite tuner car of the list. It's more representative of what's the cheapest car on the list because obviously there is going to be a lot more of those out there to modify

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Well it's pretty obvious who you could sell the most to. The only way you could not sell the most to Civics and Integras would be to simply not make a coilover for those cars. There's just not near as many of the other cars out there to even sell to. Then you still have the point that a stock MR handles pretty damn well, not everyone is going to go drop $3k to upgrade a suspension that is already pretty good to begin with.

Plus you can make a Civic coilover cheaper than an MR coilover just knowing the fact you could make 200 at one time and they would still sell quicker than the 30 you made for an MR............for example

speedin

The Transporter
Drive in water.

You were saying??

Ok, I just realized this part of the question which makes me ask, what is the point of this? Of course you know what you would sell more of. They sold over 10 times more Integras and Civic than the STi, MR, or Z33. The Si's aren't quite made in mass production and the Fits still fairly new and few in numbers compared to other Honda's like the EG's and what not. The RSX is dead, few S2k's and TSX's are actually modified.

Of course you would sell more Civic stuff than anything. They've been sold multi-millions of them over the course of 35 years. The EG and EK would kick every other cars asses in sales with the DC/DB coming next. But that is in no way representative of my favorite tuner car of the list. It's more representative of what's the cheapest car on the list because obviously there is going to be a lot more of those out there to modify

BINGO! Yea, this poll isnt what to do to try to find a market man. Besides there is no need to poll or research. Civic and Integra. There done. :lol: