Votes: 7 18.4%
  • GDF (WRX/STi)

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
What about the DB2?

If I was going to fully track prep a time attack car, I would get an FD. For daily use, I like hondas, I can break them and build them for cheap. Out of your list I would pick an EF because that's the next one I want.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Alright, alright... This is a survey for a new line of coilovers that will be coming out soon. I wanted to see your guys' opinion. Let's say that I'm selling coilovers and which car would be my top seller? I asked myself that and I chose the DC2.

Last edited:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Alright, alright... This is a survey for a new line of coilovers that will be coming out soon. I wanted to see your guys' opinion. Let's say that I'm selling coilovers and which car would be my top seller? I asked myself that and I chose the DC2.
we already discussed this

GeSeR

i VTEC do you
I chose the FG2/FA5/FD2 because you get the k20. They look nice. The si badge. They are affordable.

RSMisfit

Winki

Undercover mod
I know, but I think people would reconsider their decisions if they really knew the objective. People are choosing cars not on the list.
WTF mate but then why would you need 2 diff cars for the same chassie? DC and EG use the same :???:

i think the RSX and TSX use the same also. there might be more but i am not sure other the the DC and EG

Winki

Undercover mod
so if i was to place a bet on top sellers it would probably be civics, Integras and probably the 240s because are more of lower priced cars i can see more people having these cars and wanting to do stuff to them

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I think if you were going to be based on most hondas, you should have kept it at just hondas.

Putting the EVO and STI in with Civics is kind of a no brainer if you're trying to make a high powered fast, corner killing machine.

GeSeR

i VTEC do you
I think if you were going to be based on most hondas, you should have kept it at just hondas.

Putting the EVO and STI in with Civics is kind of a no brainer if you're trying to make a high powered fast, corner killing machine.
That's what I thought. I was going to pick the sti/evo,but I also thought of affordability.