What Do U Guys Think Of C.I. T-shirts And Hoodies?

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
What Do U Guys Think Of C.i. T-shirts And Hoodies

well i just finished talking to a friend in los angeles that does a lot of screen tees and sweaters hats beanies for companies and businesses i just ordered a few shirts and pens with my shops name on them and i was thinking what if we had club integra gear would anyone wear it i would this is a suggestion id have to ask our moderators and jay jay if its cool if i did this i dont want to step on no ones toes here. but i think it be cool to have maybe our screen name in the chest or on one if the sleeves and then a big club integra in the back of the shirt. my boy could put our clubintegra name on just about anything, come on how many of u guys would be turned on by the idea of having ur ladies sport a c.i. thong lol lol lol j/k that was a joke but im serious about the rest what u guys think ??????????? :???:

sOuL

acurals209 said:
well i just finished talking to a friend in los angeles that does a lot of screen tees and sweaters hats beanies for companies and businesses i just ordered a few shirts and pens with my shops name on them and i was thinking what if we had club integra gear would anyone wear it i would this is a suggestion id have to ask our moderators and jay jay if its cool if i did this i dont want to step on no ones toes here. but i think it be cool to have maybe our screen name in the chest or on one if the sleeves and then a big club integra in the back of the shirt. my boy could put our clubintegra name on just about anything, come on how many of u guys would be turned on by the idea of having ur ladies sport a c.i. thong lol lol lol j/k that was a joke but im serious about the rest what u guys think ??????????? :???:
LMAO thongs, yea i think thats a awsome idea id wear a club integra shirt and having our screen names on em would be cool 2, im down with it. :D

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
sOuL said:
LMAO thongs, yea i think thats a awsome idea id wear a club integra shirt and having our screen names on em would be cool 2, im down with it. :D

LOL YEAH I TOUGH THE THONG CRACK WAS FUNNY BUT MY FRIEND DINT SHE RIGHT NEXT TO ME AND CALLED ME A PIG LOL BUT I ASKED HER I BET UD WEAR IT IF WE MADE IT AND SHE PAUSED ANS THEN REPLIED "IF ITS CUTE AND THE LETTERING IS IN PINK MAYBE" LOL WE ARE STILL ROLLING LOL
BUT I DOWN TO ORDER THEM IF I GET THE OK FROM OUR HIGHER POWER'S

sOuL

acurals209 said:
LOL YEAH I TOUGH THE THONG CRACK WAS FUNNY BUT MY FRIEND DINT SHE RIGHT NEXT TO ME AND CALLED ME A PIG LOL BUT I ASKED HER I BET UD WEAR IT IF WE MADE IT AND SHE PAUSED ANS THEN REPLIED "IF ITS CUTE AND THE LETTERING IS IN PINK MAYBE" LOL WE ARE STILL ROLLING LOL
BUT I DOWN TO ORDER THEM IF I GET THE OK FROM OUR HIGHER POWER'S
LMAO!!!!!! AHAHAA

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
teggyls said:
Im Done I Love The Idea I'll Take A Beanie Too
how about a thong 1/2 off lmao lol lol ha ha ha ha sorry im still rolling about the thong uhhhh ok sorry j/k

COOL I THINK IF WE GET A COUPLE OF PEOPLE WANTING TO GET THIS WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
haha i'll take a thong lol that would make a great gift lol

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
teggyls said:
haha i'll take a thong lol that would make a great gift lol
ohh shit here we go again hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ohh shit and its here just in time for the hollidays hahahahahahahahahahahaha man im going to get smaked in a (ouch) never mind

sOuL

acurals209 said:
how about a thong 1/2 off lmao lol lol ha ha ha ha sorry im still rolling about the thong uhhhh ok sorry j/k

COOL I THINK IF WE GET A COUPLE OF PEOPLE WANTING TO GET THIS WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN.
LMAO!!!!!, a beanie will be hot 2, thongs will be better for the ladies LOL

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
hell ya ci hoodies im all over them lol do they come with free ci stickers lol did i forget to mention that i need everything in like a 4xl lol

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I'd say the first thing to do is get prices. See how much it cost to order 30, 60, 100, etc.