what did you do to your car today?

R13

The other asshole
Whatever lol

Mine is beat and scratched and dented and sunburned to hell, Your car looks minty compared to mine.

Sent from my toaster

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Mine has no dents, but is staring to get that quarter panel rust, paint is fading on trunk, and has some scratches. I doubt anyone's teg is perfect.

R13

The other asshole
I just have to keep in mind that mine was only $400, I really would sell the b**** if it weren't for how cheap it was :lol:

But... it's cheap, Reliable and it helps me avoid the prejudice fucks that think happiness is money. :)

My mustang was a nice car and I do miss having a presentable car however being the illogical and ridiculous human being I am I continue to drive around in a beat ass honda looking like a broke ass b**** for no reason other than because I can :lol:

Sent from my toaster

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I still envy you for that deal lol. Man, if only the teg I got for $150 was stick -__- I wouldve made it my project car.

94RS

No fucks given.
Meanwhile I'm still here with a broken, automatic that I overpaid for and has countless problem....

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

I honestly can't wait until I've got my next bike and all my gear, Selling the teg and whatever I buy next will not be older than '03 and will not be beat to shit, I'm too old for this ricer junk :rolf:

Sent from my toaster

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Sorry Ty lol.

And the next car for me will be an 04+ Tl type S, 06+ civic si, or brz/frs. Who knows when ill sell mine though. Could be in august, or could be in 10 years...

zack11122

Drove it to work. Went to leave and all my coolant is on the ground. Hole in my radiator. Why me.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk