what did you do to your car today?

pinkley

b@115D33p
damn is that a 14k gold valve stem? lol they look good, need some new lugs on that. i may or may not have a few sets of brand new ones 8)
Well hell yeah! I was going to tape them up but got lazy. Haha. I do have a few new ones on the car but I was just grabbing them out of the box not paying attention which ones were going on. Lol

pinkley

b@115D33p
I'm delabeling my car, any ideas on plugs? I have a 91 da

Sent from my SGH-T589 using Tapatalk
I'm not sure how big the holes are. I've heard of people bondoing the holes then use touch up paint on them. My only concern about that though is the bondo popping out.

nh91ls

True...I wouldn't want that, no one would lol, and I'm wondering where id find matching paint for my car. Lol

pinkley

b@115D33p
True...I wouldn't want that, no one would lol, and I'm wondering where id find matching paint for my car. Lol

If its oem paint them I'm sure you could get some from a Honda/Acura dealer parts dept.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Well, couple days ago anyway installed my new radiator fan, gave the car an oil change (need to go yell at Meineke because I dan't get the freaking filter off...) and lowered it another half inch, come at me snow :lol: I'll get some pics of the ride height soon

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
Well, couple days ago anyway installed my new radiator fan, gave the car an oil change (need to go yell at Meineke because I dan't get the freaking filter off...) and lowered it another half inch, come at me snow :lol: I'll get some pics of the ride height soon
I feel ya i'm mad at a shop right now!

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i'm gonna check right now to see if there's rust from the holes i've drilled for my spoiler. and i'm trying to clean my damn air filter, but one of the screws is stripped....so i'm gonna hold that off till tomorrow when i'm on my thanksgiving break.

BeatBox

Real Good!
not my car, one the cars i worked on today.....some hot ass chick came in for $2k in wheels and tires for winter! FOR WINTER watta fawk rolling in $$$ i guess