what did you do to your car today?

festetech

cryed a little while i was driving after a very sexy girl in traffic in a bmw m3 called me a ricer faggot :(
one of my friends friend was bumming a ride in my backseat to an after party, and he was talking trash about my car. he drives a BMW M3. I asked where it's at, and he said that he can't drive it till January because he got in trouble :lol:

tokyojaymes

Washed/Waxed outside. Generic stuff. The real prize winner was cleaning out the tailpipe. Never ruined so many towels in my life.

BeatBox

Real Good!
put my mirrors on :)
one has a small crack from shipping, ppl dont know how to package stuff
looks alot better so it is what it is

Teggy64

Got vtec?
cryed a little while i was driving after a very sexy girl in traffic in a bmw m3 called me a ricer faggot :(
you know that joke about porcupines and bimmers right? :p They both have pricks, but the bimmer's are on the inside.
drove it to work and back, then cleaned the bay.

Last edited:

rexpepper123

yeah but i dont enjoy endangering others lives on public roads just to laugh at a tranny besides i doubt my car could keep up with a m3. anny ways
saw a hottie driving a g2 black teg i smiled an gave her the thumbs up ooh drove my sweets candi to go pick up her new head for my boost build! :)

bunga28

Drove 356 miles (round trip) to get the gsr blades for $275 and my new tires. The guy stood me up yesterday (didn't answer my phone calls) when we were supposed to meet. He told me in the email that his tires are 195/55/15, which I want. I came to see, his tires are 195/50/15 and rashes on his white painted rims.. Needless to say, I was pissed. The guy didn't even apologize. He was such an ass (can I say that?), he was acting like whatever. And he's going to the Navy next year. I hope the Navy will straighten him out. This is why I don't trust craigslist people anymore. arrrhhh... so irritating.

If anyone wants to know who he is, email me. I will link you to his craigslist's post. Don't buy from him. He's upstate NY (Hudson valley).