twin loop exhaust

R1DC2

Got Integra?
Pics

Sorry for the delay. I bought my twin-loop on eBay for 100 bucks!!! I have the Netami Twin-loop, and now having it for a couple days, i am very satisfied and it sounds awesome. I also made a sound clip, depending on your speakers it may or will sound different than the actual sound. But here are some pics and vid, LMK what u guys think!!!

http://media.putfile.com/twin-loop-exhaust-sound-clip

TekBuDDy

yo that shittt it niceeee..but what makes if different from other performance mufflers?
power wise

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
TekBuDDy said:
what makes if different from other performance mufflers?
power wise
Once again...
TegSox said:
There are 3 types of muffler design:
-Chambered
-Straight through
-Twin Loop

Chambered mufflers are very quiet, but at the sacrifice of high rpm exhaust flow.
Straight through mufflers present no restriction to exhaust flow at all rpm's, but are the noisiest design.
Twin loop exhausts are for the people who want the advantage of a straight through exhaust, while having a quiet exhaust tone, like a chambered exhaust. The HP gains of a twin loop will be the same as a straight through muffler.
I said that on page 2, YO.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Yeah man, 2 inches is pathetic for an Integra, even a non-VTEC. Well there ya go, "you get what you pay for" wins again.

Mugen twin loop = 2.36 inches
Hytech and SMSP twin loop = 2.5 inches

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Exactly. After I do my LS / VTEC build, I'm going with SMSP for my exhaust. All custom made!

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
TegSox said:
Yeah man, 2 inches is pathetic for an Integra, even a non-VTEC. Well there ya go, "you get what you pay for" wins again.

Mugen twin loop = 2.36 inches
Hytech and SMSP twin loop = 2.5 inches
2 inches is perfect for the sohc VTAKKKK :lol: