twin loop exhaust

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
wow they actually sound pretty good on that civic and they dont look that bad on the car i wonder do they make them in 3"

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
DO NOT BUY,, the jdmcarboy one is a piece of shit, they sell them for like 100 bucks, but on ebay they got them for 50 buck's shipped, mine's have been installed for 3 weeks and is has rust spots everywhere,

AGAIN DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R1DC2

Got Integra?
yeah the JDMCARBOY one, like i said, bad feedbacks!!! <<<--- :moon:

Netami or OBX is what im sticking too... :nod:

How bout you guys... :2confused

R1DC2

Got Integra?
cabezzzdb8 said:
Yea ill probably get the netami next week
Alright I made up my mind and bought myself the Netami Twin Loop Exhaust. I'll update you guys when I recieve and install it!!! :drive: :banana:

LiEkjAi

i got a question, does the twin loop exhuast give u more hp/performace or sum aftermarkets ones are better?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
There are 3 types of muffler design:
-Chambered
-Straight through
-Twin Loop

Chambered mufflers are very quiet, but at the sacrifice of high rpm exhaust flow.
Straight through mufflers present no restriction to exhaust flow at all rpm's, but are the noisiest design.
Twin loop exhausts are for the people who want the advantage of a straight through exhaust, while having a quiet exhaust tone, like a chambered exhaust. The HP gains of a twin loop will be the same as a straight through muffler.

LiEkjAi

TegSox said:
There are 3 types of muffler design:
-Chambered
-Straight through
-Twin Loop

Chambered mufflers are very quiet, but at the sacrifice of high rpm exhaust flow.
Straight through mufflers present no restriction to exhaust flow at all rpm's, but are the noisiest design.
Twin loop exhausts are for the people who want the advantage of a straight through exhaust, while having a quiet exhaust tone, like a chambered exhaust. The HP gains of a twin loop will be the same as a straight through muffler.
icic, now it clears up tyty

speedin

The Transporter
R1DC2 said:
yeah the JDMCARBOY one, like i said, bad feedbacks!!! <<<--- :moon:

Netami or OBX is what im sticking too... :nod:

How bout you guys... :2confused
yes, and ive head the netami in person. sounds AWSOME! and as for the rust. id scuff it up and paint it ALL black :twisted:

speedin

The Transporter
cabezzzdb8 said:
Ill sell you my old one then,
how much?
and how did it sound?
and looks like a universal so it wont bolt up. but if u got it so it does bolt up to the b pipe then good

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
speedin said:
how much?
and how did it sound?
and looks like a universal so it wont bolt up. but if u got it so it does bolt up to the b pipe then good
Make me an offer

Sounds awesome

You got to weld it :roll: