twin loop exhaust

gmetalintegra

Anyone know anything about a twin loop exhaust, theres OBX and Netami on ebay, wasnt sure if any good brand names made any of these they look interesting, i know OBX is cheap knock off shit but i wasnt sure about Netami, hit me up with what u know, or if u have one and ur comments on it.

sOuL

gmetalintegra said:
Anyone know anything about a twin loop exhaust, theres OBX and Netami on ebay, wasnt sure if any good brand names made any of these they look interesting, i know OBX is cheap knock off shit but i wasnt sure about Netami, hit me up with what u know, or if u have one and ur comments on it.
yea cab has a twin loop i think

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
I got a no name ebay twin loop on my civic, I love it the sound is awesome, but I heard good thing about the OBX one, so if youre in a budget I would get that one

SlammedCivic

There was a sponsor selling them on Clubcivic awhile back...I think they were something like 120 shipped? He even had a sound clip, sounded nice :thumbs up

CHILD

all day all JDM
again.....Mugen and Hytech come to mind

....im just against budget building......i believe in practicing patience :)

gmetalintegra

CHILD said:
again.....Mugen and Hytech come to mind

....im just against budget building......i believe in practicing patience :)
well when ur in college 8-5 or 8-6 everyday, and tryin to make what u can on weekends, u use what money u got lol

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I wouldn't buy anything from them, but if you're a H-T member you get it for $100 shipped. :thumbs up

CHILD

all day all JDM
gmetalintegra said:
well when ur in college 8-5 or 8-6 everyday, and tryin to make what u can on weekends, u use what money u got lol
yeah, i can understand that

R1DC2

Got Integra?
I plan on getting the Netami Twin Loop Exhaust. If not, the OBX. The Netami is so close to the real Mugen Exhaust. And JDMCARBOY's exhaust are still good, but im hearing some bad feedbacks about them lately...
So heres a comparison of all three... :hi:

Price $125-130 Shipped
Heres a sound clip and some pics of the Netami i saw on other forums...
Netami Sound Clip

Price: $90-$100 Shipped
Heres a some pics of the OBX i saw on other forums...

Price: $100-125 Shipped
Heres a some pics of the JDMCARBOY i saw on other forums...