super sonic blue pearl, electron blue pearl OR Midori Green Pearl.

heykosal

Angkorian
he bought the car with that headliner... its diffrent, and I like different! I think outside the box i guess :p
Yeah it's good to not be just like everyone else, not trying to keep up with the automotive equivalent of "the Joneses," and not jumping on the bandwagon..different is good.

But THAT is something, good just isn't the word:lol:

cvc7chris

Hustler
ok i will...

cars in the shop and bodywork has started =]

although it doesn't need that much work

cvc7chris

Hustler
wish i knew how to paint, i'd shoot it myself.

this guy at the paint shop (a buddy of mine) is a slow ass mofo..but he does a good job. i guess patience is a virtue lol...

and i will be doing the headliner soon and i can post a DIY with pics if anyone interested since i'm kinda aware on how to remove the headliner now thanks to "mirrorimg"

cvc7chris

Hustler
for those...

for those that have been keeping up with this thread...

here is a crappy cell phone pic.

here is a test primer to see how bad the body looks lol...

we did a pretty good job considering the car looked like shit. still needs a few touch up spots then shot another coat of primer and keep going from there

Paulb

user
looking good, i get to start all the fun body and paint stuff on mine soon, also need to paint my gixxer, dunno if i wanna match them or not

thinking about going the new accord v6 coupe belize blue pearl

Last edited:

shim

i need money
hope you get to paint real soon, i can't wait to see what color you ended up going with.

and do the headliner in black suede, then post a DIY. i want a black suede'd headliner too! lol

cvc7chris

Hustler
yep can't wait. should be shooting the paint on it tommorow =] and shue be road ready tuesday afternoon =]

so i'll post more pics then.

cvc7chris

Hustler
heres another primer coat with a better camera meant to post it earlier but got lazy, final product coming soon =] had ALOT of work on the bumpers to do which u can tell in my signature they were fucked

heres a cell phone pic of the bumper

Last edited:

L_s_Teggy

i saw one with the madori green at HIN of columbus and i instantly nutted in my pants cant wait to see pics of the finish (anxiety attack while waiting) lol

crad008

Yeah that madori looks sick!
one question, since it looks like your not cutting corners and doing everything right, how come you left the side moldings on? I would think to take them off to get the color under there since your not doing your stock color?
anyways I cant wait to see what color you chose!