:: Signature Request Thread ::

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
someone wanna make one for me? You can use the ones in my sig now. I'll find some that are bigger.

Last edited:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I do not have any time this week to make any sigs. If you have sent me pics, I apoligize but I cannot do any. I'm working on a big project for a potential job. Please post your pics in this thread so someone can make you a sig.

I'll be able to work on these in the middle to late next week if you want to be patient.

Sorry guys!

konig16

LS Vtec=:)
just bought my new integra so i need a new sig so heres the pics if n e one wants to make one

Thank you

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea a little of alot. God those are some horrible pics, I really need to get my camera out and take new pics of it now.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
ok time for me to reques a sig for MY car.. not anbody elses.. lol

work with those... lol YES I KNOW IM A ROOKIE AT THIS PHOTOGRAPHY THING

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
i want a sig with a CW Type R and CW rims but i cant find any good pics. maybe someone can help me find some. i need a sig because my comments looks vague w/o a sig.

speedin

The Transporter
new car and need a new sig! and just speedin on it. want to use it in multiple forums

ill prob get better pix soon

watwah

could someone please make me a cool one with like a different background haha that would be awsome thanks

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I've been organizing the photoshop section for a while now, but I'll be getting to the sigs shortly.