:: Signature Request Thread ::

speedin

The Transporter
integra4life29 said:
whats up with the sigs??? when can i expect mine.....
g3 is the only one making them. and i know he has other things he does outside the site. so just relax :D

speedin

The Transporter
integra4life29 said:
Oh know i understand...i was just askin for an update or somethin to that nature. :)
he will get around to it. beleve me im waitin too. lol. still have my old car in the sig

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Quick job: importknight

1. speedin
2. konig16
3. watwah
4. rsx-s kicks
5. integra4life29
6. nexgenintegra
7. RSMisfit
8. Peruviann

g3teg97

Super Moderator

I went with a different approach on this one. If you don't like it, just let me know. I have the .psd file if you want to edit some things.

1. konig16
2. watwah
3. rsx-s kicks
4. integra4life29
5. nexgenintegra
6. RSMisfit
7. Peruviann

speedin

The Transporter
g3teg97 said:

I went with a different approach on this one. If you don't like it, just let me know. I have the .psd file if you want to edit some things.
works fine for me. best you can do with the pictures i gave. i need to accually take some real shots

jdmvtecboi

Sig please

Can anyone do a sig for me it'll be great. I want a white integra G3 with the lights turned on garfiti words saying JDMVTECBOI and at the bottum of the sig it say Can you handle this? No pic but n e pics would do for me it doesn't really matter to me. Thanks alot

g3teg97

Super Moderator
nexgenintegra said:
you have to be patient g3 does mostly all of them but hes a busy man and you gotta give him time to get to them
:p Thanks for the support!

I wish there was some more people that were active PS users on here, but oh well. Gives me more practice!!!