:: Signature Request Thread ::

reconxtru

DC5!
can someone make a sig with Jessica Alba in it..just Jessica Alba..any picture of her is fine..just as long as the pic of her is FINE!!!

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
no offense to kev, but i wanted something more. your's was good also, but i've always wanted to get back into graphic designs so i tried it myself. i was ranked 2nd in my graphic classes. i guess it did help me after all. 8) any opinions? feel free to comment on my new sig.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
no offense to kev, but i wanted something more. your's was good also, but i've always wanted to get back into graphic designs so i tried it myself. i was ranked 2nd in my graphic classes. i guess it did help me after all. 8) any opinions? feel free to comment on my new sig.
its all good... damn i have too much work... i cant work on 8urcivics sig..

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
upset!!! its all good for now. r u going to the mega meet in nova tomorrow kev??

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
reconxtru said:
can someone make a sig with Jessica Alba in it..just Jessica Alba..any picture of her is fine..just as long as the pic of her is FINE!!!
I'm pretty sure and picture of her is fine! lol

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I will go over this thread and get the list. I'll be doing sigs tomorrow night so make your requests now.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
g3teg97 said:
I will go over this thread and get the list. I'll be doing sigs tomorrow night so make your requests now.
sounds good :thumbup:... and u know me... take your time and no rush.... creativity is always a plus... as long as its not cluttered or too fancy i'm shibby with it. do what you do best Sir... lol.

Last edited: