:: Signature Request Thread ::

g3teg97

Super Moderator
jdmvtecboi said:
Where do u work anyways n wat do u do there?
I work for a company that is contracted by AOL. I'm a Tech Support agent. It's not the most glamorus job, but it pays for the bills right now.

Last edited:

jdmvtecboi

g3teg97 said:
I work for a company that is contracted by AOL. I'm a Tech Support agent. It's not the most glamorus job, but it pays for the bills right now.
I don't work i gotta stay home and take are of my daughter during the week. my girl takes care of the bills for me and on the weekends i go out, LOL isn't life grand!!!!!!!!!!

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
jdmvtecboi said:
I don't work i gotta stay home and take are of my daughter during the week. my girl takes care of the bills for me and on the weekends i go out, LOL isn't life grand!!!!!!!!!!

you're a hobo. haha. sounds great.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
is there anyway you can do the same thing but with a pic with the yellow highs on my car??

B18TEG

BLACK DA
HEY GUYS. .. . CAN SOMEONE MAKE A SIG FOR ME. . .. LIKE HOW G3TEG97DOES IT WITH TINY SQUARES

I KNOW THEY ARE NOT THE BEST PICS BUT THEY ARE MY WORK IN PROGRESS AND I JUST KINDA WANT TO FUSE ALL THE IMAGES TOGETHER

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i think imma have to as gt3teg to create me one of his master pieces... i'll post pics once i buff and wash my car with my new mods :thumbs up

P.S. - i like your style of sigs :thumbs up

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
thats cool. i just havnt talked to you in a few days. just wanted an update. :thumbs up