San Diego canyon runs, anyone?

eamc420

Does Oct 8 sound good for everyone? a good month and couple days to request that day off.... and i think a good meet up spot for everyone would be at Mission Valley IKEA its a nice big parking lot and its right on the 8 freeway and we can take that all the way up to julian does that sound good for everyone? and meet up time at IKEA 730am?? get a nice morning canyon run and have lunch in julian?? let me know your guys ideas

lokibear

I hit traffic at the time everyone morning on my way to work. 30 minutes to get ten miles

pirate.deathbat

Does Oct 8 sound good for everyone? a good month and couple days to request that day off.... and i think a good meet up spot for everyone would be at Mission Valley IKEA its a nice big parking lot and its right on the 8 freeway and we can take that all the way up to julian does that sound good for everyone? and meet up time at IKEA 730am?? get a nice morning canyon run and have lunch in julian?? let me know your guys ideas
That's sounds pretty good.. altough avenged senvenfold is coming the next day to cricket amphitheatre and will need to call both days off at work.. im down thou..

pirate.deathbat

At around what time would we get back? Just so I could know if I should even take the day off cus I start work til like 230 or could call in to go in late like at 6.. but just a rough idea around what time thou...

eamc420

doesnt matter to me we can make it at 830 meet up at mission valley IKEA and the time we get back its really up to you when you want to leave we should be back around 3ish it all depends what everyone wants to do