San Diego canyon runs, anyone?

pirate.deathbat

woah this is sick! id never heard of canyon runs til now (i youtube'd it lol).. are these they still going on? how does it all work out, are they weekly? do they charge? whats the deets?

Bowekonewheels

well I'm live in tj but I'm down to roll I'm in sd evry other day just let me know were and when!!

tork_sd89

Baywatch
I'm down after my suspension mods are done haha hopefully next month or early august

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
theres a premeet in mission bay (6pm) to roll out to qualcomm this friday (slalom and 1/8 mile drag)

check out the regional or events/meet section. im going. havnt gone in a while. so maybe after all that will be canyons.

arturo_dc4

yo! hey everyone sorry i havent been online for a while i feel bad because i started this, but anyways lets get this going for reals!

cmon you guys lets set up a date and go for a sick canyon cruise somewhere, anywhere!

im thinking maybe at the end of the month? cruise up to julian, palomar mountain area?

lokibear

I'm down I'm in oside and still kinda new to the area. Just gotta give me a date and time. Hope I can get my timing belt done before then lol

)-Honey Badger Status-(

eamc420

so far we have 3 people interested anyone else ?before we set a date lets see who really wants to do this. It would be boring if only 2 cars went to a canyon run lol