Post Engine Bay Pics!!!!!!

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
Holy clutter batman! :)
all in due time. i have other responsibilitys, like paying rent at my own place instead of living with my rents so i can mod my car.

With all the cool valve covers you paint up I was expecting to see yours look sick as phuck.....cool beans though!
100% shaved with oem honda paint all over and 4 coats of clear is pretty sick imo.

ricardofavela11

all in due time. i have other responsibilitys, like paying rent at my own place instead of living with my rents so i can mod my car.

100% shaved with oem honda paint all over and 4 coats of clear is pretty sick imo.
do you have the vision power spark plug wire set on the teg?

SLOWnSTEADY

Just got it yesterday... Plan on seeing some changes in the "somewhat" near future...

and my FC (RX7) engine bay

and my Mustang engine bay (408W coming out)

soon to be filled with this 466 I just finished

There are more, but those are my favorites

Mick Lvn

all in due time. i have other responsibilitys, like paying rent at my own place instead of living with my rents so i can mod my car..
lolololol. awwwww, its otay, you will one day, i understand! :lol:

unr8ed07

heres mines

is that the top fuel intake? how do you like it? i wonder which is better, that one or the whale penis? both have a big plenum so i'm guessing there can't be too much of a difference hp wise.

on another note, most of my engine parts have come in. next week i plan on getting off my ass and putting in some time on the teg. i'll be putting in a lgasket matched aebs mani, skunk2 68mm tb, and mugen goodies including intake, reservoir covers, radiator cap, and strut bar. i wanna get 1 more reservoir cover, mugen header, bronze oil cap, and the twin loop exhaust and that'll be it for the mugen stuff.

i need some input on exhaust guys. i'm gonna be using a mugen header and twin loop muffler but, i'm not sure what size piping to get or which car to get. can someone help me out wtith that? i dunno if the stock exhaust is 2', 2.25", or 2.5" but, i'm thinking 2.5" would be good. i think 3" is alittle excessive huh? i plan on staying with just these mods. i'm gonna get a good tune after all is installed and maybe some itr cams down the raod. not too sure about that yet. i prolly will be a set when i replace my hg.

without the cams, would an itr ecu be a good idea with the mods listed or should i get something i can tune the oe ecu with? if so, which is a good program to use? should i raise or lower vtec? the only experience i've had with tuning is with an apexi safc. it seemed to work great tho. i had stage 3 cams and tuned it and even got it to run smoothlywhile at idle. you could barely tell the car was running. couldn't feel the lope at all. how much hp does a b18c1 have stock....to the wheels. i read 170 at the crank but, i only care about hp to the wheels.

NorthEndGhost

well finally gettin to postin some pics of the bay, this is gonna be the before pics, putting in my header back exaust from spooledupracing this weekend so I will update...

still a work in progress people, so be easy:) note the the japanese lettering in the 1st pic

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Kinda old thread, but figured id share mine

Went from this:

To this:

To this currently:

BTW the last 2 pics above are the same color, lighting changes the color that much, goes from Brown to a purplish, Idk if I like the color or not lol. Might end up painting it the newer CRV Green

Last edited: