pix of my teg

Anthony90

TeamXXXracing
Just so you know, most of the people on this forum are against bodykits. Bodykits were popular 10 years ago, and people have been growing out of them. If you like yours, good for you, but anytime you post pictures, people will state their opinions. Whether you like the criticism or not, you should be prepared for it, because its going to come.
Exactly.

xusake

Isnt the sideskirt and rear bumper a black widow? but it look nice, and i think bodykit or jdm is soo played out! it soo comman! i rather keep it OEM that the style. just slam it with some nice wheel.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
The kit is pretty rice IMO. What do you have under the hood?

silentnight

ok. just so you all know. i took off the body kit so i can clean it up more. now i just nead to find a back bumper. but as you ask under the hoon
[/IMG] and an update pic

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
if you like bodykits, my friend's DA looked pretty good with the skyline front bumper, black widow sides and rear.. yeah.. its a skyline front but it went good with the sharp lines.. and be sure to get the front lip that goes with it..

people say bodykits are played out.. so is the 'jdm' scene..

thats why edm/ukdm is where its at ;)

D-MART90DA9

MY CAR IS A AUTOBOT
i have a love hate for this car love the fact that ist a interga but i hate the look but its his not mine so roll with it bro

I would just paint it, and stop taking pics of your car playing hide and
seek.
LMFAO :laugh:

Hey man I think the car looks good, yea it might look cleaner with a stock front end and just an after market lip....but i like the hood pins.. I dont like people who criticize others...
true your style is yours its part of being u not every one wast that slick jdm look so if it works for u then it works for me i personally just dont like bodykits and z3 fenders but hell its not my car

Last edited: