pix of my teg

Anthony90

TeamXXXracing
Body kit is a no-no. Lose the tailights and get some OEM's.Lose the fenders and hood pins. and your all set :)

silentnight

nop i like the kit i like the tail lights i like the fenders and i like the hood pins its my car and the way i like it. if you like it slamdwithout a body kit then thats you but dont be teling me what i shuld and shuldent do with mine couse i saved this car from the crusher wen i got it it whas nuthing but an empty shell

93tegger

Hey man I think the car looks good, yea it might look cleaner with a stock front end and just an after market lip....but i like the hood pins.. I dont like people who criticize others...

silentnight

hey thanx man. no i dont like the short ram intake. i just got dun instaling an AEM cold air intake set so its under the bumper now.

mirrorimg

The wing you had on it didnt look bad, but that front bumper is gross.

Just so you know, most of the people on this forum are against bodykits. Bodykits were popular 10 years ago, and people have been growing out of them. If you like yours, good for you, but anytime you post pictures, people will state their opinions. Whether you like the criticism or not, you should be prepared for it, because its going to come.

And is that a satin black paint?

Rob LS

The wing you had on it didnt look bad, but that front bumper is gross.

Just so you know, most of the people on this forum are against bodykits. Bodykits were popular 10 years ago, and people have been growing out of them. If you like yours, good for you, but anytime you post pictures, people will state their opinions. Whether you like the criticism or not, you should be prepared for it, because its going to come.
WORD

How about some updated pics? those pics are 2 years old