:: Photochop Request Thread ::

end005

I'm in search of a new wheel setup. As of right now I have my heart set on the Volk Se37s and Mugen NRs.

Apparently Konig Wheels is offering both of these in a replica form. The Konig Network(se37 replica) and the Konig Megarace (NR replica).

I was wondering if perhaps someone with photoshop skills could photoshop these wheels unto a photo of mine so that I could get a better feel of the wheels on my car.

Thanks in advance!!!

________
LINSEY DAWN MCKENZIE SEX VIDEO

Last edited:

ltrain

anyone photoshop these rims on the eg?? greatly appreciated

Last edited:

Surferman

So many request... im still waitin on someone to teach me how to do the rim thing. Then I would help everyone out!
hah.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
So many request... im still waitin on someone to teach me how to do the rim thing. Then I would help everyone out!
hah.
practice mang!

I'd give some of them a try, but I've got a lot of other things to do. sorry all. If I come up with any free time I'll help ya'll out.

igotvtec16

can someone please photoshop these rota hm3 rims onto my teg.thanks

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I need to start redoing these.

Most of these wont work because of the wheel you guys are providing. Image that exact picture right where your wheel is now. No tire, no brakes, etc. It will not look right whatsoever. The best thing is to find a car with the wheels on there now so we can take the entire wheel off and put it on. Much easier, much more realistic.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
can someone edit my car and make it look slammed. i want to slam it as low as possible but not sure if ill like the look or not. thanks.

Surferman

Heres a little "teaser" shot, I got photoshop but im kinda of a beginner[as you can tell], and i just did this real fast:

Sure somone can do it better :p

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
i was about to ask if someone could make a sig for me...but then i decided to do it myself. found a website that let me download this thing that makes collages and i made a sig in there. what do you guys think? i think it looks decent for my first time

jason.az1

I'm lost!
I was wondering can someone make it where you can
see threw the hood close to see the engine?
Also throw some ITR seats in my car?
Thanks guys hope these pictures are good enough