:: Photochop Request Thread ::

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Sig thread.

Once I get photoshop back on my laptop and get a replacement ac cord, I'll make some more for you new guys.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Someone want to do some color changing for me. I want see what my rims would look like bronze or gold. I also want to see what how they look all black without the silver lip.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I know! It is hideous! lol I've just been procrastinating removing it. If I end up painting my rims gold then that thing has to come off or it will look stupid. The strip looks stupid anyway but gold or bronze rims will make it worse

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA

Can someone please put the white and the bronze gt3s on my DB8 please? I wanna see which one looks better.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Get some Daytons that will look good with the striping, and some gold GST emblems, lolololol

oldskool-nick

dc2GS-R: The black was too difficult to get the right effect, but I don't think that would look too great anyway. I did a bronze color, lowered it, and removed the pinstripe.

I kinda like it, but I like the black w/ polished lip too.

Attachments

Last edited:

oldskool-nick

JDMxDB8 : The angle in the wheel pics is wayyy off, but you get the idea. If you get me a straight shot of the wheels I could do a lot better. I looked really quick but couldn't find any in white. BTW, the bronze will look awesome against that dark green. Don't get white wheels, you'll regret it.

Attachments

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
dc2GS-R: The black was too difficult to get the right effect, but I don't think that would look too great anyway. I did a bronze color, lowered it, and removed the pinstripe.

I kinda like it, but I like the black w/ polished lip too.
Thanks man. I may stick with black w/ polished. If I go bronze i would prob paint the lip too. They just need to be repainted anyway because it is chipping so I'm kicking around different ideas. I guess the person who did half-asked it. I definitely gotta get rid of the pinstripe though. Looks so much better. Thanks again

Surferman

I have photoshop 7.0, however I can barely use it. I's there a write up or tutorial somewhere were I can learn to change the rims on a car? Or rims color?

Or could someone like go over basically what you do? lol.

jason.az1

I'm lost!
I have photoshop 7.0, however I can barely use it. I's there a write up or tutorial somewhere were I can learn to change the rims on a car? Or rims color?

Or could someone like go over basically what you do? lol.
lol same here i have cs2 on my computer and all i know how to do is lower my car lol
i want to learn:)